Looking for Counter Strike division leader.

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
The division leader will have access to the server by TC-Admin and admin both CSS servers as well as admin in CSS division channel in TS3 and much more.

Just fill out this little form out and post it in this thread. Me and Bravo will go over who we think would be best fit for the job.

Ingame Name:
Steam ID:
Total Playtime:
Experience:
Why you think you deserve the position you applied for:

Okay good haha. The first one didn't show up in my "Sent" folder so I figured this internet crapped out. Second one didn't show up there either so I felt like a noob.

I found this out the hard way too, you have to change it in your settings for it to save your sent messages.

Hi there,
First post and all :eek:)
I've been speaking with LOCO-LAPTOP over the past week or 2 and it seems good. I'm willing to be a division leader (I have plenty of experience of CS, team tactics and the rest) and would really like to take this up.

I really would like to oversee some players from Hard Forums playing on the CS:GO server you guys were sponsored with. We could promote this and make it Hard Forum's flagship game, considering it's brand new, dirt-cheap and also very appealing to newer players (even though older players have a major advantage in many people's opinion, kinda true in a way). I have a few friends who have high experience at the CS series who would be willing to help me, if you guys do follow me up on this division.

I see that you guys already have a CSGO server. Shame it's empty all the time. We must sort that out. How could we promote this? It's perfect, all the hardware is in place, it's 5v5 which is great. Bot diff seems medium... can we make that expert please? This would be more appealing to true hard gamers :eek:)

I see this going to anything higher than just casual-competitive gaming (eg. organised 5v5's would be the furthest this would go, I'd say, with other clans/forums/communities). We could make the HardGaming CS clan and get some people in on this to start practising perhaps? :eek:)

Any thoughts?

As I say Loco please follow me up on this. I am desperately interested. :cool:

Back