Looking for ARMA 3 players

Might be interested, though I don't have a lot of gaming time these days. Would be fun to try to get something going, though!

Steam: MavericK99966

Awesome, if you know anybody feel free to add them in the mix... Maybe if we have enough people we can get a [H]Squad going.

I didnt even know arma 3 was out. Ill probably pick it up if we can grt a true tight knit [H] group going.
This probably been answered before but will i see a substantial change of gameplay between bf3 and arma 3?

BF3 and ArmA 3 are really nothing alike...

Also, keep in mind that it's only the Alpha out so far, not the final game.

I probably won't be on much tonight, but tomorrow night I should have a bit of free time in the evening (PST time zone here).

Cool, saving my drinking night for the fights Saturday, so I won't be going out tomorrow night. So I should be on! I'll add you later tonight.

I'm on now.

THis game is tough... i had no clue out to exit out of a heli. And I found out I didn't have a weapon, someone had to give me one lol.

I'm on now.

THis game is tough... i had no clue out to exit out of a heli. And I found out I didn't have a weapon, someone had to give me one lol.

FMJ-M14-560x420.jpg

Mine is dreamcast87. I'm going to purchase this game tonite after work. I'm a complete noob to this type of game I've gotten too used to COD on PS3 so need a helping hand getting the basics down.

Mine is dreamcast87. I'm going to purchase this game tonite after work. I'm a complete noob to this type of game I've gotten too used to COD on PS3 so need a helping hand getting the basics down.

Dude, you and me both. It's hard to get down.

I wasn't sure who was who in the game tonight, but it was good playing with you guys! Hopefully next time I'll be able to stay longer.

Yea the [H] arma group is a fun group to play with. I have two arma 3 alpha lite invites if anyone wants one.

I kinda wish you could run the developer builds like the ArmA 2 betas, where you can run either the stable version or the betas without having to delete/reinstall anything. I like to try the new dev builds for ArmA 3 but if I want to play with the group I have to revert back every time, which means downloading a new set of files on Steam.

As long as you don't hit "G" when trying to open a create you're all good... Don't forget to add me on steam and we'll get a game going...

I've been playing with a few guys on here already and it's alot of fun.

I talked to you yesterday, my name is madic on steam, lol

I'll be playing Planetside 2 tonight.

As long as you don't hit "G" when trying to open a create you're all good... Don't forget to add me on steam and we'll get a game going...

I've been playing with a few guys on here already and it's alot of fun.

Got your invite the other night, much appreciated. Trying to find the time to get back on with you guys.

Im still contemplating getting this. Have all the older Arma's just never played em much..

Anyone got an invite they could spare?

Steam is Tipsysmile

cool, i'll be joining tonight probably. If anyone wants to show me around :)

The wasteland mod is pretty fun for Arma3:

Your Guide:
Alright so here you see is the airbase complete with guard tower..wait, is there someone up there? "Hey there friend!" - *you hear the sound of a sniper as your guide is shot in the head*
"Well that was a good tour".

Sadly I've either been too busy or playing Bioshock Infinite right now to put much time into this. Part of the difficulty is that it doesn't seem like many people here run the developer build, so I have to re-download a bunch of stuff every time I want to play MP with anyone. The dev builds have been pretty stable and great so far, would be nice to have more people trying them (also, that's how the dev team learns about bugs, etc. in the Alpha phase).

Yeah, if you go into Steam and the Beta tab under ArmA 3 properties, you can op into the Developers build which is basically like the ArmA 2 betas. They say that the dev builds can be broken or buggier than the main build, but in my experience (so far, at least) it's been stable and in many ways improved over the default branch.

Back