Looking for an XFX Radeon HD 5850? We Got'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
XFX and HardOCP have teamed up to offer our registered HardForum members first shot at purchasing an XFX ATI Radeon HD 5850! Stocks have been low, but XFX is letting [H]'ers get first dibs!

XFX part number - HD585AZNFC (XFX HD 5850) - $299.99 Plus tax, shipping, and handling. This offer is for USA shipping addresses only.

XFX is also offering a bundle on its new 850 watt BE PSU and with the above listed 5850. Cost for XFX 850W Black Edition PSU is normally $199.99. A $50.00 bundle discount for a total of $449.98 for both the PSU and the video card. Plus tax, shipping & handling to USA only.

Stock will be limited to the first fifty PMs sent the XFXSupport account at HardForum.com. Please include your full name, USA shipping address, and phone number. An XFX representative will call to process the billing information.

These are all GONE by the way, sorry I did not update this immediately.

Last edited:
Whoah, the timing is spooky! Earlier today I was thinking about the HardOCP/XFX 8800GT deal from a couple years ago that I got in on (still running that GPU - a fantastic card from XFX) and was wondering if they might do something similar for the 5770. Then this post shows up! :D

Granted, it's not the 5770, and the price is a bit higher than MSRP compared to the 8800GT deal which was below MSRP, but still this is great news!

Thanks Kyle/XFX!

p.s. - Any chance of a 5770 deal?

Canadian here, happy for all 50 of you new owners, enjoy.
Okay, envious too :D
Would luv to get one of these as well

I PM'd

I already have preorder with amazon for 270$ but if XFX calls me tomorrow with in stock instant shipping I'll cancel the preorder and get me a good ole XFX!!

I already have 2 XFX 5870's, otherwise I might have jumped on this. Great to see XFX supporting the community, makes me glad I decided to support them with my purchase.

Ouch, I appreciate the option, but I've got to be strong and stick to my pre-order for an xfx 5850. It's $50 cheaper with cashback, and that's without whatever they charge for shipping.

My wife was asking me yesterday when I was going to install Windows 7, and I let her know when I get a chance at a 5850. Thank you, HardOCP and XFX, it is on its way. :)

I PM'd last night and got the call this morning.

After holding onto my 8800gts 320 for this long, I thought I could wait a few months for prices to drop.... Then I tried Shattered Horizons. A few months with the card is worth the extra $50.

There are still a few cards available. I am leaving for the weekend so if you PM me you won't get a call back until Monday morning but if you are considering getting one please send a PM. I don't want someone to not get one just because they are assuming that they are sold out already. Have a nice weekend guys!! :D

Whats the difference between:
HD-585A-ZNFC and HD-585A-ZNF7

I've been wondering that myself....

Anyone get a tracking number? I was told that it would ship out yesterday and I would be emailed a tracking number....I haven't gotten one.

After 24 hours I PM'd XFXSupport and got a prompt reply with the tracking number, followed with an email from fedex.

I received my tracking number this morning. I live in Washington, and so I will get my card by next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I will be gone on a business trip until right before Thanksgiving. Hmm, Saturday install, here I come (if my wife and her visiting sister don't have me chauffeuring them around shopping... ;) )

mines scheduled for monday
i will be calling out sick as you need to sign for them lol

Well, I have not received squat. XFXSupport did say they were going to be gone for the weekend, so I suspect I will get the tracking number Monday. I PMed them right after posting before....as we all know: This package has to be signed for, so I definitely need a tracking number.....

Yes, I've checked my spam filter....

Well, I have not received squat. XFXSupport did say they were going to be gone for the weekend, so I suspect I will get the tracking number Monday. I PMed them right after posting before....as we all know: This package has to be signed for, so I definitely need a tracking number.....

Yes, I've checked my spam filter....

Finally got a tracking number. Now to jump through the "signature hoop" and hopefully all will be well....

Got my tracking number! Thnx XFXSupport and Hardocp for making my birtday gift great!!!!

received mine today
it's longer than my 8800gts 512
had to move some hd's around to make it fit in my antec 900 :D

thanks xfx and hf

Got mine today. FedEx said it would be here on Thursday, so be on the look-out!

Thanks, [H]ardOCP!

Are these still in stock? PM'd this morning and haven't gotten a call yet.

Gratz guys. XFX can you pl-eeeeaze do this kind of deal for the 5970 as well?? *cross fingers and prays*

I got lucky and found a Sapphire 5850 in stock at an etailer (for about 15 minutes) on Monday. Should be here tomorrow :D They sure didn't last long and it was dumb luck I was able to grab one.

Wow 2 thumbs up for XFX. Lets ignore the long list of people who have already ordered the card and have been waiting for a month, gouge the price, then pretend they are doing us a favor. Thanks a lot :rolleyes:

Whatever. Bunch of ingrates here. XFX made available a very hard to find OOS card and all people can do is whine and complain. I prefer to buy XFX when possible. They have great warranty and they hooked up some readers here on [H]. Please ignore the trolls, XFX and offer us more deals like this in the future. Because we want to play our games [H]ard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back