looking for an all in one pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

emir7

Limp Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an all in one pc thread, not monitor for pc nor just apple imac.
The other threads were created by mistake (while I was editing the title) as I indicate there.
Anyways, I hope someone knows the answer to my questions.

Last edited:
You are posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for monitor discussion only.

where should I post it then? I thought it was the right one cause all in ones are all display, bu thanks :)

If you have the money buy an eizo CX271. It has a polarizer filter, color temp/blb uniformity correction circuit and can be accurately calibrated to rec 709/srgb on hardware level (that's the color space that movies and anime are made in).
Then just put together some cheap 600$ pc, that will be even better than what an imac can offer in terms of hardware.

For 2k you basically getting the best of both worlds.

With the all in all pc's especially from apple there's just too much corners that have been cut.

:D

what mayor issues do you see with imacs?

Overpriced. The panel used is the exact same 8bit 1440p ah-ips model you can find in a 500$ u2715h or in the korean monitors for 250-300$ that also come in both flavors - matte, glossy and pdc . The difference being the pdc coating and better quality control which results in less blb. Is it worth paying another 1000$ for the panel alone that bundled with crappy unupgradable hardware? Especially when you can get something like eizo cs270 for 1000 euros?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back