Looking for a website to download hi-def game trailers off of.

Prim3

Gawd
I want to download some game trailers in Hi-Def for a project I am doing. Most everything now seems to be streaming and I am getting bummed finding what I want. Any good sites guys?

http://www.gametrailers.com/

you have to sign up for there site, but then you can download all u want they have sd and hd versions of most vids

just rember the password you use to sign up for some reason the site does not keep me loged in even with firefox's rember password but meh not hard to log in lol

I've downloaded 10 trailers off Game Trailers and seems to not give me download links anymore. Do they have a per hour limit?

Thanks for the help guys. It just seems like GT.com just has some videos not for download.

Thanks for the help guys. It just seems like GT.com just has some videos not for download.

There are only a few videos that can't be downloaded from GT. Everything else can be, but as mentioned, you need to create an account and be logged in to get the download link.

You can also try gamersyde.com . They have high quality videos as well although not as many as GT.

You should still be able to get them. Easiest way would probably be to grab the DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox. Once it's installed, go to the video page, wait for it to start loading and you'll see the DH icon start to animate. Click on the down arrow next to it, click the active media file and save it. Then exit the page and it will download.

Or I suppose you could go digging around in the temp files for them. Either way.

Youtube

I use Orbit Downloader and Orbit's Grab++ which can be accessed via Tools > Grab++

Back