Looking for a very reliable joystick for pc

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
Looking for a very reliable joystick for pc that will last a year or two. But doesn't cost a arm an a leg. Under $80.00.

Can you up it to $130 or so and grab an X52Pro when it is on sale? The throttle is worth it for the extra cash. Maybe even an original X52 if it is on sale for $100 or so. Most of the stick only solutions aren't that good, especially if you want to use the throttle. :(

Never had an issue with my T.16000M

http://www.amazon.com/Hercules-2960...=UTF8&qid=1437116766&sr=8-1&keywords=t.16000m

Amazon says i purchased mine March 25th 2009, and it still works like new.

Only way to get a joystick with a better sensor is to get the Warthog HOTAS.

Its main downside is there are not a lot of button on the stick itself.

Tho as a bonus it does come with grips for both left and right handed use, so if you decide you want to get a HOTAS or another joystick at a later time, you can swap the grips to left hand and then have a dual stick set up for cheap.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've had a Thrustmater Warthog HOTAS for a number of years with no problems but that's way out of your price range, sorry.

I used the T.16000M for Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen. Worked great.

If you mean an arcade joystick for beat em up games, I have a Fusion Ebony by Eight Arc, which enabled me to play Mortal Kombat Komplete on the hardest difficulty level:

http://www.eightarc.com/fusion-ebony/

I have an x52 non-pro and have since like 08, still works awesomely. I dont remember it being the like $130 that I see for the non-pro version, but its been a long time, so I dont remember well I guess. Its well worth it though. I've gotten hundreds of hours of use out of it so far, and it shows no signs of giving up any time soon. I would really suggest stepping price up a little bit, at ~$100 the quality of sticks really seems to jump up from the lower price points.
This only really applies to ones with separate throttle though. I would get the T.16000M that others have suggested if you dont want separate, I've heard great things on that for many years.

I've had the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro for around 5+ years, still going strong and only $30. Nothing fancy but has always worked good for the flying in battlefield and flight sim games.

CH Products. Built like tanks, buttons, switches and hats that last forever. I have CH gameport sticks from the 90s that still work. Never needed to RMA a single unit.

The Flightstick Pro USB is an bit over your $80, but I'd splurge an extra $25 for the Combatstick USB instead. The secondary market for CH Products is very strong too, you'll have no problem moving it after 1-2 years.

logitech etreme 3d pro I think have had mine since mechwarrior days and it still works fine and is like 50 buck still I think.

CH Products. Built like tanks, buttons, switches and hats that last forever. I have CH gameport sticks from the 90s that still work. Never needed to RMA a single unit.

The Flightstick Pro USB is an bit over your $80, but I'd splurge an extra $25 for the Combatstick USB instead. The secondary market for CH Products is very strong too, you'll have no problem moving it after 1-2 years.

I'm using the Warthog now, but my Flightstick still works flawlessly after 19 years. Yes... 19.

I picked up a gameport Flightstick Pro in 1993 to tackle the original X-Wing. Yes I have joysticks that are old enough to vote and still work.

I picked up my X52 off someone on Craigslist. Got it for about $50 if I remember right. Been working like a champ since.

I was in the same boat and got the Thrustmaster TFlight HotasX.
Its extremely good and pretty cheap, it includes a full size throttle stick that can be used attached (good for on knee in front of TV) or separate (on Desk).
The Joystick can be twisted to give another axis, perfect for rudder control.

Elite Dangerous is a breeze with it, very fluid movement.
I use a small numkey keypad that has a mini joystick for landing within space stations, keyboard arrow keys can easily do the same.

Back