Looking for a speaker to connect to Alexa...

Nebell

2[H]4U
Edit:
Opted for a second Echo Plus and Echo Sub

I currently have:
1x Echo Plus (2nd gen)
2x Echo Dot (3rd gen)

I've been interested in getting Echo Studio but it's quite expensive here in Sweden (about $300).
Sonos One is an alternative for $200 but I'm thinking, since I already have 3 Echo devices and 3 rooms, wouldn't be it better to just get a couple of $100-$150 Bluetooth speakers or one for around $200-$250?

Would Alexa work fine with say, 1-2 Bluetooth speakers + 1 echo dot in the living room?

Do you have any recommendations?
Worth mentioning that it will be used mostly for music (played through Echo), sometimes movies and that I actually think Echo Plus has fine sound, lol. But I want something with a bit more oomph as I'm ditching my home cinema which has wires everywhere.

Last edited:
My recommendation is to avoid connecting to the spy system. But if you must, Ikea sells Sonos clones for half the price. They're actually made by Sonos.

if its going to stay in your living room look at a soundbar with a wireless sub yamaha has a few models with alexa built in Yas-209
now if your looking at bookshelf speakers you have edifier, mackie, kanto, & audioengine

Back