Looking for a replacemnt for my gyration remote

Max-Powers

Gawd
I have had a gyration air music remote for my media center for a while now. Great remote. I really only use it to control my stereo, turn my TV on and off, and use the mouse feature. But I love it. Well I spilled something on it the other day and now it doesnt work very well. I tried looking online but it looks like they don't make it anymore?
So my questions are: Can someone help me find one for sale somewhere other than ebay? I only use those few functions, so I don't need the air music, just the universal media remote with the air mouse feature. I will not use a universal remote and an air mouse.
Or, is there a better replacement that is out now that has the same features?
thank you

Bump:
Still looking for any replacement for my gyration remote. It was perfect for HTPC so I do not see why they discontinued it. I use it to turn on/off each part of my system, totally control my stereo and my PC. The regular Air Mouse just does not cut it. Anyone have any ideas?

Did you ever find anything. Mine is finally dying after 5 years. Best remote ever. What are you using now?

You may be better off sending a message to the dude as I am not sure if he is going to be checking this what is now over a two year old thread that has been necro'd.

Back