Looking for a phone sized similar to galaxy s10e

Dosobye

Limp Gawd
Any other ones besides the iphones?
I don't like large phones and the 10e seems perfect, looking for some alternatives to it as it is a little bit out of my budget.

Google 3a is on the smaller side if you can find it. Also the new 4a is not as large as most phones but still pretty large. The only other option is the new iphone SE

Thanks for that information. How does the pixel 4a SOC compare to my current SD835? How does it compare with the 855 on the s10e?

I hate it too if the phone is to big. Don't see the point in large phones anyway. Can buy a tablet if I need a large screen... For me the best compromise was the iPhone SE. But since you don't want an iPhone I can't really help you.

Any other ones besides the iphones?
I don't like large phones and the 10e seems perfect, looking for some alternatives to it as it is a little bit out of my budget.
Found a good info guide about smartphones and especially about Samsung phones. The page is in German, but easy translate it with e.g. google translator :)
Maby you get some infos out of it. The Link is: https://www.technikhiwi.de/samsung-smartphone-test/

Back