Looking for a new PC game

I have just gotten plain burnt out on diablo 3. I have been playing it almost exclusively with the exception of fifa 13 here and there. I am looking for some new pc games to play.

Any suggestions? I. Looking to play a lot of multiplayer and I'm usually particular to some form of RPG leveling or character progression to make it feel like I'm making progress.

Let the suggestions begin.

Deus Ex: HR or Far Cry 3. Great single player on both.

If I want multiplayer, I load up BF3. Just my $0.02

Yea I have bf3 on console (go ahead and flame me now but that's what all my friends have it on) and I'm not really looking to buy a game a second time on a different platform

You can take guild wars 2. I dont know if the game is still at 30$ but its a best investissement. Farcry 3 is a best game too. You should also look about borderlands 2.

Yea I have bf3 on console (go ahead and flame me now but that's what all my friends have it on) and I'm not really looking to buy a game a second time on a different platform

No shame on owing it on console. I have pc and console version. I tend to play on the console more. Left the pc due to cheater.

I do have a beta key to path of exile and I am a big fan of that style game. May get back into it and pick my guild wars 2 toons back up.

Torchlight 2
Planetside 2 - FTP so it is worth a shot even though it isn't "RPG"
I am still a fan of League of Legends but only if you can find a good group of friends that you always play with. Solo Queue is shit.

rayman origins on steam, one of the best platformers i've seen in a long time

Planetside 2. That will fill your BF3 needs if you don't have BF3 on the PC.

Also, I got burned out on Diablo 3 after the second mode. God what a shit game. Play the same "levels" over and over again...no thanks. The game is nothing but a wrapper for the RMAH. That's all it is. Just Blizzard trying to see how much money they can make without any work involved. Sorry, 7 years and all they came up was the shit that they call Diablo 3? Even SWTOR had more shit to do. And TORTanic was craptastic.

Another vote for Borderlands 2. Its video game crack especially the first 100-150 hrs

i'd throw xcom into the fray. Legitimately challenging even on normal and actually in depth gameplay not hidden behind quicktime events and set pieces. I was pleasantly surprised by it. I think its on sale now on steam.

I myself just built a gaming rig. I got some really good games: Batman Arkham City, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim, Farcry 3, Witcher 2, -- these are all great games, but I have gotten sucked into GW2. It's a wonderfully interesting game. The quests are really fun, and the PVP is great too. As others have said, GW2 is the best investment. You'll get 10x more replay from it than any other game besides the ones that have a monthly fee

Grab Dark Souls off Amazon as it is still $17.99. it registers on Steam and is a pretty hard but satisfying gear progression game.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Grab Dark Souls off Amazon as it is still $17.99. it registers on Steam and is a pretty hard but satisfying gear progression game.

Ditto.

Dark Souls itself, or its cruel players, will kick your ass. But it will only make you stronger. :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You can check out a lot of the F2P games that were released this year,

Planetside 2: MMOFPS on a grand scale
Blacklight Retribution: online twitch shooter with good mechanics and nice graphics
Tribes Ascend: capture the flag with unique ski'ing and jetpacks
Hawken: mech fps

Paid games with no sub fees,

Guild Wars 2: streamlined mmorpg with some unique features
Secret World: interesting world and quests.

seems to be a lot of buzz about deus ex. Think I may pick it up it i can find it cheap somewhere tomorrow.

Killing Floor.

Leveling - Check
Multiplayer - Check
Cheap - Check
Still supported and updated by developer - Check
Lots of mods/ways to play - Check

Have you tried WoW? Still the best games of all time.

Yea i do subscribe to WoW right now. I don't like how they made all the gear grinds related to dailies. I don't have enough time to do all the dailies everyday and it keeps me from getting high enough gear to keep up with raiding so it kinda got old to me.

And would you look at that. I wanted to find Deus Ex on the cheap and Steam made it really cheap for me ha.

I have just gotten plain burnt out on diablo 3. I have been playing it almost exclusively with the exception of fifa 13 here and there. I am looking for some new pc games to play.

Any suggestions? I. Looking to play a lot of multiplayer and I'm usually particular to some form of RPG leveling or character progression to make it feel like I'm making progress.

Let the suggestions begin.

Dark Souls.

Back