Looking for a new gaming mouse, any help?

Joao Basto

n00b
Hello everyone,

First off all if my english is not the best I´m sorry, I´ll try.

So I´m looking for a new mouse, and here are the things I´m looking for in it:

- Small / Medium size (my hands are about 17.5cm / 6.88 inch middle finger to wirst and 9cm / 3.54inch from thumb to the other side of the hand.

- Claw grip (maybe a hybrid between claw and fingertip not sure)

- For mostly FPS games

- Not a complicated design

- Budget isn´t really a big deal, I wouldn´t like to spend more than 80 euros.

So throught research (I saw a lot of review from a channel called "Rocket Jump Ninja", who does excelent reviews) I think these are the best options, but im not sure which (or maybe other mouse that is not listed here) is the best option.

--» Zowie FK2

--» Zowie EC2-A

--» Logitech g403 (i think thats quite large tho)

--» Logitech G Pro

--» Logitech g303 (can´t find it anywhere so I don´t know if this is a vaible choice)

I hope i can get either nice suggestions or opinions about the mice listed so I can buy the best mouse for me.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Yeah rocket jump ninja is great. I am looking for a new mouse too. I am currently favouring either the mionix caster or roccat kone emp, although the pure 2017 may be a better fit for you. Just thought I would add in a couple of options although RJN seems to swear by his zowie I just couldn't live with its looks.

Yeah rocket jump ninja is great. I am looking for a new mouse too. I am currently favouring either the mionix caster or roccat kone emp, although the pure 2017 may be a better fit for you. Just thought I would add in a couple of options although RJN seems to swear by his zowie I just couldn't live with its looks.

Yes he does really like zowies but im not quite sure about the roccat, because idk if the sensor is good (probably is) but i dont know why i cant decide. Between my options and the roccat, what would you choose and why?

I am asking myself the same questions. The sensor on the Roccat is the new owl eye which is a 3361, a variation of the 3360 (corsair have the 3367 which is their variation on that sensor but its not really anything 99.99% of people will notice) which is one of the more modern and better sensors out there so I wouldn't worry about that.

For me it will come down to how they feel in my hand. I have a logitech G400 at the moment and the Kone is closer in shape to that but lighter, but then the G400 is a very heavy mouse (136g I think compared to 116g of the Kone, the Pure is 88g, thats why I suggested it to you as you said you play FPS games)

I am favouring the Mionix for price but the Kone for looks, but as I say it will probably come down to comfort.

The Logitech G403 didn't feel large to me at all when I tried it, fwiw. Very familiar shape and feel, similar to that of the Razer Deathadder in that respect.

The Logitech G403 didn't feel large to me at all when I tried it, fwiw. Very familiar shape and feel, similar to that of the Razer Deathadder in that respect.
I recently tried the deathadder and it fitted well my hand. Still idk

The Deathadder was the first real mouse I ever owned; it felt great then, and it still does now. I've switched to Logitech products since, but I don't get how sometimes these online review websites knock a mouse for feeling "too familiar". Its like, if it worked back then and felt good... how is it a bad thing that they kept those good aspects? As if the shape of human hands is evolving every decade and mouse shapes are expected to keep up... lmao.

The Deathadder was the first real mouse I ever owned; it felt great then, and it still does now. I've switched to Logitech products since, but I don't get how sometimes these online review websites knock a mouse for feeling "too familiar". Its like, if it worked back then and felt good... how is it a bad thing that they kept those good aspects? As if the shape of human hands is evolving every decade and mouse shapes are expected to keep up... lmao.
Exactly, i agree with you. I personally think that the deathadder shape is pretty nice and althought my hands are "not supposed"" to be the same size of it i could actually aim nicely when i tested it so the deathadder elite might be my choice for that

i bought a spare G-Pro if that tells you anything. Zowie pretty good too but yeah.

Back