Looking for a new 32 inch monitor please help.

Dr dan

n00b
Alright not sure if this is going to sound like a dumb question I'm new here, I currently have
Samsung U28E590D
Samsung S27C750

I want to get a 32 inch monitor, I game but not too much I wouldn't mind a higher refresh rate but I mostly just do work and play poker, I'm a sucker for image quality my favorite display I've seen is probably a mac book pro display.

Should I go VA or IPS? I wanna stay under 600 if possible, I'm curious if I should go with the 4k LG that's a TN panel or if I should just get a 1440P IPS.

Again I love over saturated glossy displays any suggestions would be appreciated thank you. Currently have my eyes on Samsung 32 inch quantom dot monitors, or some AOC / Asus 1440p monitors, and the 4k VA monitor from LG.

I have the U3514W, its pretty great for productivity uses, does take some time to get used to 21:9 ratio though.

If you dont game much I highly recommend the 4K VA panel 32UD59 from LG. It is awesome.

If you dont game much I highly recommend the 4K VA panel 32UD59 from LG.
I also have it, for it's price (even more so if you catch it reduced) it's a decent screen. It's not the fastest VA regarding pixel transitions unfortunately which shows sometimes and viewing angles aren't that great either but acceptable.

I personally wouldn't bother with 1440p at 32" anymore unless you want it for games in which case your best bet is the one linked by bigbluefe.

IPS monitors would be faster in pixel response but currently there are no 4k 32" IPS monitors that would enter your budget and no high refresh ones in that size and resolution at any budget yet...

Last edited:
I also have it, for it's price (even more so if you catch it reduced) it's a decent screen. It's not the fastest VA regarding pixel transitions unfortunately which shows sometimes and viewing angles aren't that great either but acceptable.

I personally wouldn't bother with 1440p at 32" anymore unless you want it for games in which case your best bet is the one linked by bigbluefe.

IPS monitors would be faster in pixel response but currently there are no 4k 32" IPS monitors that would enter your budget and no high refresh ones in that size and resolution at any budget yet...

Monoprice has a 32" 4k monitor with freesync and an IPS panel for under $400. That's is well within his budget, only 60hz obviously but that wasn't listed as a req and neither of his examples do more either.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=27772

Back