Looking for a N-I-C-E Fan Controller 5.25 bay

CooLSpoT

Limp Gawd
I am just looking for some websites so I can continue looking around.

I have seen few on different sites but nothing I want to put into my system yet
the closet I have come too is
Thermaltake XCONTROLLER
11-999-137-01.JPG

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811999137
but the reviews on it sucked.
I would do VANTEC NXP-205-BK Black one but the Blue LEDs wont work good with my Theme =\ Think they are easy to change the LED colors?
I can only have 1 bay left on my case otherwise I would be looking at those AeroCool 2 bay LCD ones

Anyways I have already check out these sites
newegg.com
coolerguys.com
frozencpu.com
directron.com

sunbeam rheobus (less than 20 if I remember). If you want to change the leds, you just pull the led terminals out of the socket, they are no soldered in. They do change colour from blue to red though or red to blue depending on which way you position the leds.

sunbeam rheobus (less than 20 if I remember). If you want to change the leds, you just pull the led terminals out of the socket, they are no soldered in. They do change colour from blue to red though or red to blue depending on which way you position the leds.

+1.

They're about $13 on jab-tech.com and they're the 2nd most powerful busses in the industry.

that doesnt look like a 5.25 bay tho =\

Also I dont see how its $25 more then the 1/4 bay. looks like the total price is $22.50

Trust me as I am staring at mine right now in my drive bay.

Sunbeam 5-1/4" Rheobus Kit - BLACK

5-1/4" = 5.25" and the shipping is like 7$ so it comes out to 19.85 shipped.

edit: shipping would vary depending on where you are I guess. I swore the links were different or I had the prices mixed up. The link you have in your post is the same product as the link I gave you from jabtech. There was another one somebody posted with a lian-li faceplate which is the one I was referencing with the higher price.

hmmm.

I have some different advice.

Instead of buying just a 'fan controller' , Buy something more useful ;

Matrix Orbital LCD bay inserts

I have run these displays for years.....I run the mx series in my rigs at the moment (they exactly match lian-li cases).

Now , thing is , they don't use analog control for fans.They use digital Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan control.

However , they will allow hardware monitoring as well.You can put 32 temp probes onto one of these.

They do much , much more too , but I leave the reading to you.

:D

Back