Looking for a movie for the kids... Elf for Free on GooglePlay

Why are they requiring me to enter a CC for a free movie? Not a big deal but I would rather not have to do that.

Why are they requiring me to enter a CC for a free movie? Not a big deal but I would rather not have to do that.

Hmm, didn't prompt me for a CC on my phone. Though I think my old (expired) CC may still be on my Google account still.

SD? Pass.

Yep. I was sad when I saw that.

Must have been a tough life before Blu-Rays became available. :p

Looks pretty good still on my phone and TV; still wide-screen format and just as good as a DVD.

Hmm, didn't prompt me for a CC on my phone. Though I think my old (expired) CC may still be on my Google account still.

Must have been a tough life before Blu-Rays became available. :p

Looks pretty good still on my phone and TV; still wide-screen format and just as good as a DVD.

Its more along the lines of, if they are going to offer a free movie, why not offer it in HD and SD.

Its more along the lines of, if they are going to offer a free movie, why not offer it in HD and SD.

This, its not like the HD version is costing them anymore other than it will use more bandwidth because its a bigger file.

I'm sorry. Free is free. I think it's a great gesture for the holidays anyway.

However... this movie is getting a little old... Every year my family watches it frequently.

A free movie is a free movie.

I have a 32" TV in my home office and I can't tell the difference. I was watching it today while working at home.

Thanks for the link!

For kids ? Heck I love this movie and I haven't been a kid in a long time - well at least via age....

Back