Looking for a high-res/fancy [H] Logo

jbrukardt

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a chance to get a custom paint job for free on some hardware, and want to show my support for [H] So im looking for cool [H] Logos or compilations (i was trying to make one with the H logo superimposed on the nanosuit fibers from crysis, but i couldnt manage to do it.

So, anything and everything, even if its plain is welcomed. Higher the res the better'

Lets see what you've all got :) Thanks folks

edit: this is a cross post, and I apologize, i put it in the wrong section at first

h_logo.jpg

the above is my new desktop.... really really good. How was this done?

Sorry for the delay, I used PTC ProDesktop (free software) to create the 3D, render it with a screen shot and create a JPEG and edit it with a zoom blur on Corel 10. (old !)

oldgiteggy's is amazing, just make the [H] the color red, and it would be sawweeet

oldgiteggy....

U got that in 1680x1050!?!?!?! :D:D:D

edit...actually I centered it with black edges and its good.

Care to make a tutorial or show me how you did this? You inspired me to download the program but once it's finished downloading (12-15 kbps?!?) I'm pretty sure I won't have any idea how to recreate what you've made.

Do you mean ProDesktop? The software is aimed at secondary/high schools and has a series of very good and useful teaching materials in Help>Tutorials. 3D modelling in ProD comes down to creating a profile on a workplane and extruding it. Try something simple first such as a cube or rectangle and create a cuboid using "extrude profile". Rendered components are greated in an album, by dragging materials onto shapes or faces and dropping. It sounds simple but it took me a few weeks to crack it and now I teach it to 11-16 years olds in my school. I'll try to post examples when I can.

Oh wow I like oldgiteggy's concept and PingPongPay's texture, maybe if it was comboed?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but Jake Harrison made this for a HardOCP contest back in 99. I've always thought it was awesome:

hardskull.jpg

Oldie, Superb work. Love the reflection rendering on the "pills"!

Please don't think I'm taking any credit for that. I've lost track of who made them, but if anyone else knows, please post.

Wow. I'm srsly going to make one first thing tomorrow... <3 the artwerk thread.

^^^ I like this one as well... I made a nice icon out of it to launch the [H] in my browser :D

Wow, hadnt looked at my own thread in months, had no idea there was so many replies.

Sadly, its too late (i had an option to get a case custom airbrushed for free) but its already been done with something else, but these are magnificent nonetheless

Back