Looking for a good keyboard MMORPG/FPS gaming

eqtitan

[H]ard|Gawd
I play WoW/Battlefield/BF:BC2/BF3 in a few hours :)

Looking for a well put together keyboard. From what I have read I think Brown would be best suited for me because of it firm key, but not as hard to push as Black. Don't really need macro's but they are a good plus.

Wants
- Good caps
- Full size
- Backlit
- Under $80

Will listen to what others say.

I dunno from my initial impressions, MX browns are definitely NOT "firm". They are very light and easy to press.

If you want a firm feel the blacks or blues may be the better choice.

I don't know about mechanical keyboards that much, but I doubt you'll be able to find one below 80$ (thinking of 100$ at least). My guess is that the new Corsair keyboards will be a nice choice (MX Red, backlighted for one of the models, macro keys). The Razer Blackwidow is an MX Blue keyboard but I think an MX Brown version is supposed to come out sometimes before Christmas. I am not sure of the Razer quality though, always seemed to me you are paying more for the name, not so much for the quality.

Blackwidow blows. It blows especially hard for fps as the WASD is cramped to shit - and I have medium hands maybe on the smaller side. I'm starting to think mechanicals are overrated. Right now it's a waiting game. Waiting for the next sidewinder from microsoft and the k60 from corsair. Some Logitechs right now are ok but every other "gaming" keyboard sucks for fps and sucks in general. The x6 sidewinder has excellent wrist support, spacing, layout, but it is has a fatal ghosting flaw.

Back