Looking for a good 1800 Compact Keyboard

Outbreaker

Limp Gawd
Hi,
I'm looking for a good 1800 compact keyboard like the MasterKeys Pro M and if there is one in low profile that would be even better. :)
I'm now using a Keyboard without a Number Pad. But that's a problem because some programs or games have options binded to the Number Pad. And i even came across a Game Mod that had 2 options hard-coded to the Number Pad. :rolleyes:
After a while i came to the conclusion that it's a better to have a compact Keyboard were i can easy toggle all the Windows Keys to avoid any of those problems.
And since i use my PC also from a sofa on a 65" display a full sized keyboard isn't a very good option, either. :(

I also don't understand way so many TKL layout even exits, when you can have a keyboard layout with almost the same size where you can easily toggle all the windows keys and still have a Number Pad. There would be even space with this layout to add 2-4 more separate Macro keys at the top right corner. :happy:

Last edited:

Outbreaker

Limp Gawd
Most of those keyboards are missing a few keys like "Scroll Lock", "Print Screen", "Pause" and "Insert". That's why i find the MasterKeys Pro M the best logical soultuion for a medium keyboard.

Outbreaker

Limp Gawd
Nice find, dose the "Hexgears X-1" also have a "Scroll Lock" toggle?
Also strange that with the "DREVO Gramr v1" you can toggle the Numberpad keys but with the new "DREVO Gramr v2" you can't.

gangolfus

Gawd
Is scroll lock a key you use? I don't think I've ever intentionally pressed it in more than 30 years of computer use.

Outbreaker

Limp Gawd
I also almost never use it. But i want to have at least the option to toggle it.They could have easily added this to any free Fn key option.

gangolfus

Gawd
Most operating systems offer on-screen keyboards where scroll lock should be available if you were to need it. Windows definitely does.