Looking for a gaming mouse for someone with bug hands.

suiken_2mieu

2[H]4U
So you guys help me find a keyboard, now I need some help with a mouse. I have larger hands and I'm use palm gripping mice, but I also half ways claw grip (where I move the mouse around with my thumb and pinky while my hand resting on the mouse pad).

I'd like some configurable buttons, and I middle click the mouse wheel a lot, so it would be nice to have a scroll wheel that doesn't move when I do that.

Extra's like configurable lighting would be nice. I have used optical mice, but don't really have a preference. I'm not against acceleration, but I'd prefer just have a configurable dpi as I have a massive desktop. Wireless or wire is okay as long as lag isn't terrible.

I'm not sure what else I should add.

I have used a Dell M-UVDEL1 since at least 2007 and it finally died, It's fairly laggy, in which I didn't notice until I tried a mouse that wasn't. I'm currently using a Logitech M-RBK93B and it's a bit too small and has a lot of acceleration (which is useful on desktop, but not so good in games) and has not much lag at all.

80_1217529714.jpg
m-uvdel1-1op6.jpg

Last edited:
See this thread, answers shouldn't have changed much. I just can't help myself, I have to post my favorite big mouse picture yet again:

UMOUS009100_02_L.jpg

To answer your question seriously, give the Steelseries Rival a look.

Last edited:
I have big hands too and I found this Qpad 5k mouse what is comfortable for me. And its has very good performance. Test it out if you can find it somewhere.

I had the roccat kone xtd optical and it's a great mouse for palm grippers with large hands but then I tried the logitech g700s and really liked it.

I ended up just buying a really flexible micro usb cable for it and it's great even though its a laser mouse.

This thread title is killing me every time I scroll past it.

How bug are your hands exactly? I wear XL gloves and the Deathadder seems to fit the biggest in my hands out of all my go-to's. The Kone XTD is huge, but I haven't tried it. M65 and G9x both fit perfect for me with a claw grip.

Back