looking for a gaming kybrd 50 bucks

fightingfi

2[H]4U
looking for a gaming kybrd 50 bucks usb not wireless plz links would be nice have no idea about keyboards

We're not on twitter, so perhaps you can rediscover all hose lost keys on your kybrd?

You could start by telling us what kind of style you like (post pics or product links), and of you prefer mechanical switch or not. There are dozens to choose from, and I really on't feel like doing it fr you.

I'm not going fishing through the hundreds of keyboards out there until you tell me the above. I fucking hate it when people like you ask me to read their mind :rolleyes:

It's not like you haven't used a keyboard before, so quit acting like a nervous teenager who's never done the dirty deed. Tell how big and long you like your accessory?

Last edited:
clearly is looking for a keyboard to replace his keyboard with non functioning keys

Reactions: Dan_D
like this

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

I can do this all week if necessary. You will participate in this thread you have created by telling us what you desire in upsizing your tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan_D
like this
looking for a gaming kybrd 50 bucks usb not wireless plz links would be nice have no idea about keyboards

Would it be so hard to fully type out a complete and coherent sentence? This is just fucking lazy.

Looking for a gaming keyboard. 50 bucks, usb, not wireless please. Links would be nice as I have no idea about keyboards.

I literally used about 15 more keystrokes than you and the post is a little easier to read at least. It's still barely a complete thought, much less a query. This isn't Twitter, here we communicate in complete sentences without ridiculously low character limits. You need to tell us if your looking for a mechanical or membrane based board. We need to know what the layout you desire is and what features you'd like to have. If you want something mechanical in nature, what kind of switches are you interested in? This includes things like USB ports, microphone jacks, macro and media keys. Given the low budget you've specified, your options would be limited as far as mechanical keyboards go, but there are many membrane options in that price range.

These types of questions are way too generalized. If you want a proper response, something resembling proper English and complete information is required.

K55 <----- that's the max amount of effort I'm willing to spend on this thread lol.

you are a shining example in this terrible thread. nothing wrong with simple answers to vague questions.

more salt in here than a Minnesota transloading dock in September, sheesh. Just name off y'alls favorite wired gaming keyboards that cost less than 50 bux.................

I cant use proper grammar myself even though I took a high school English writing and typing 1 and 2.

Get a Logitech g413 I'm using one cheap on Ebay 39.00 the space and shift keys are nice and the stabilizer won't go bad like on a cherry k70. I have a g513 refurb on order with linear switches. A keyboard size mouse pad is a must though it dampens the keystrokes.

Back