Looking for a game

Lone_Bullet.be

Limp Gawd
what totle says with a few req.:
- kinda like Vampire: the masquerade - bloodlines ( LOVED that game ! )
wich means: rpg/fps
- bit of free roam possible preferably with own place to stay ( jip...your haven in VTM-BL )
- doesn't need to be new but not TOO old either ( say 5 years max )
- loads of buying and upgrading to do like weapons, clothes ( armor ) and even your place ( haven )
- if possible, modern timeline.
- Magic is fine, so are guns and melee

So yeh, basicly i want a new ' Vampires', but troika wen out of business a long time ago ( 1 min silence plz ).

anyone? :)

Lone

There really isn't any new games like that :(.

About the closest games you're going to get to that are Oblivion (has housing you can buy) and Gothic(no housing though), as well as the upcoming Two Worlds game. However sadly, they are all medieval style fantasy rpgs. Oblivion does have Vampires in it though (and you can become one), plus there are mod/s out there that make them more into the way Vampire: TM vampires are (powers/ages, etc).

As far as games set in more modern/future times, your best bet is going to probally be waiting for Fallout 3.

As far as games set in more modern/future times, your best bet is going to probally be waiting for Fallout 3.

Did you have to mention that exact game?? :( I WANT IT SOOOOOO MUCH.

(That and KoTOR III are the RPGs that I really miss)

You might like Bioshock when it comes out.

If you haven't already you might try Deus Ex as well. It's a little older than 5 years, came out in 2000, but it's still incredibly satisfying to this day.

Neither of those games are exactly what you're looking for, but they're pretty close. I doubt you'll find a game that has everything you want as you're being way too specific.

to satisfy my Vampire the masquerade fix, i just play it on different races. At least gives me a little fun till something better comes out..:D

If you can overcome the old graphics, you really do need to check out Fallout 1 and 2. The stories and atmosphere just blow anything else out of the water.

Back