Looking for a 27" curved 1440p 144hz monitor with FreeSync (2) IPS/VA

aiphoenix

n00b
There are a few of these, but which one is considered the best? I've been eyeing this one from AOC, but it hasn't hit the market. The Samsung c27hg70 is considered slow and some peeps have been complaining about nausea, while the new MSI ones seems to have washed out colours. I'm kinda lost in the jungle, any recommendations?

I had once a c27fg73 that fall down on the floor and then i bought a c32hg70 which was also good but i was disappointed that it used PWM which all other models don't use PWM.
The c27fg73 is in my option the best one but it is out of stock at the amazon EU store.
And the c27hg70 is also good but you pay 200€ more for only QHD + firmware update support.
And the price for the c27hg70 (without PWM) and the c32hg70 (with PWM) are the same at the amazon EU store.
The c32hg70 is one of the fastets if not the fastest VA out there, and i think the other models should be the same.
http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/samsung_c32hg70.htm
And i also hate this washed out colours that you find on most LCD's but with the Samsung QLED i don't see any washed out colours even in a pitch dark room.

Last edited:
Back