Looking for 4U case with at least 6-8 3.5 drive mounts on a budget (also supporting standard ATX PSU)

jimthebob

Gawd
Current Plex/file storage server is "full" of hard drives at a whopping 4 with additional SSD's. Looking to upgrade to something with a little more 3.5" expansion options on a budget, the cheaper the better. Any suggestions? TIA!

Looked at that option already. I like the case, layout, etc (my Pfsense setup is in a Rosewill case already and I'm happy with it) but was hoping for a less...costly option. Kinda going niche with the cost requirement here. Don't get me wrong, as far as server cases that's not bad price wise, I'm just...trying to be really cheap with this upgrade 😁

Look for used cases on your local marketplaces (FB, craigslist, etc). You might need to be patient and look for a while.

Look for used cases on your local marketplaces (FB, craigslist, etc). You might need to be patient and look for a while.
Been doing that for a while now but with my location, not much viable usually pops up :/

Back