looking for 17" with comfortable keyboard/touchpad

V4705

n00b
Hi! I'm used to Mac laptops, But right now I really need 17" Pc one.
I'm not sure I can get a PC laptop that will be comfort as a MacBook Pro (its touchpad is amazing! I love it!).

Anyway, I need a decent hardware as well, i3/i5 (maybe sandybridge?), Don't need alienware/g73/all these gaming systems.

900-1100$ will be good, I don't really want to spend more than that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi! I'm used to Mac laptops, But right now I really need 17" Pc one.
I'm not sure I can get a PC laptop that will be comfort as a MacBook Pro (its touchpad is amazing! I love it!).

Anyway, I need a decent hardware as well, i3/i5 (maybe sandybridge?), Don't need alienware/g73/all these gaming systems.

900-1100$ will be good, I don't really want to spend more than that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Do you need a dedicated GPU? If not check out the HP DV7T series.

If you like the hole mac style, and need a PC, i would consider the HP Envy 17, should be very similar in appearance (specially big touch pad), keys and so on. HP ENVY 17 Laptop Review

Thanks for the link!
BTW, In a similar price I can get XPS 17, which one do you think is more comfortable ?

The one I linked is a SB laptop. As for comfort level... more or less the same? Maybe other users can comment on Dell as I have never bought them before. But HP laptops are super comfortable to me.

If you like the hole mac style, and need a PC, i would consider the HP Envy 17, should be very similar in appearance (specially big touch pad), keys and so on. HP ENVY 17 Laptop Review

ENVY 17 might be a little out your budget. From what I heard build quality is superior.

Also one thing I failed to ask was... What are you using this for do you need a good screen?

Back