Looking for 1 or more Web developers for [H] related project.

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive been in talks with Kyle Bennett about bringing back [H]ard Gaming Community. We are needing a website made and someone has already done up the mockups and were looking for 1 or more developers to tackle this and/or maintain it. I would like to keep it all in the community if possible before outsourcing. Kind of a for us by us thing.

Anyhow here are the mockups made by [H] member DDigital. Please post your thoughts and if you have any interest in the project.

Thanks for looking.

Here is the index.
http://www.dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/1/hardgaming8.html

And the Game specific pages.
http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming7BF3.html

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming7TF2.html

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming7CS.html

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming7BC2.html

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming7Events.html

There's already a Hard Gaming on Steam which last I looked, isn't used for much.

That's my point. If nobody bothers to use something that's free, why would anyone use something that's been carefully designed? Sounds like someone skipped the requirements analysis phase.

That's my point. If nobody bothers to use something that's free, why would anyone use something that's been carefully designed? Sounds like someone skipped the requirements analysis phase.

Because steam is so bland. There is no customization or extra functionality. To start a gaming organization based just off a steam group is asking for failure. Not to mention we support games outside of steam. I asked for feedback on the mockups and if people would be interested in taking on the project before it is outsource. Not everyones 2 cents on how to run a community. This isnt my first rodeo bro.

OK. Here's some feedback: "Competitive" is misspelled.

Last edited:
These are mock ups of designs.

The steam groups are all but useless for me and the people I pay with but seeing as how you're involved with Steam, it's fine that you'd want people to use it. Thinking someone is wrong or wasting their time by starting Hard Gaming is silly and you sound bitter.

Yeah, I probably do. :( It's more about the continuous "rate my mockups!!" threads, tho. You're too new to know, but they're perennial features around here. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I'm not a developer, but I like what I see. I would definitely be part of this.

Yes, but the direction we are heading in is to create an actual community rather than a group of steam ids (which is what most Steam groups end up being in my experience). If we just wanted to have a few servers, we wouldn't even need to go as far as having a steam group. A sticky post in the gaming section would work just as well. However, in order to offer not only game servers but news, reviews and community events etc. (ie, an actual community), a website really is needed. It's something that a steam group isn't really suited for. Besides, Kyle already bought the domain :)

Of course that's not to say that we wont create our own steam group (or co-op the [H]ard Forum steam group) to go along with the site. They can be useful if used correctly and in a limited fashion.

That's probably not the only spelling fail in there lol (you should see the layer group names in the PSD...). Spelling is kind of an after thought when I'm putting together a design... and the Photoshop spell check isn't the most useful thing in the world. Besides, most of the text is going to be replaced by actual text rather than a graphic, which it is now... so it wont really matter when all is said and done. The mock-ups are just proof of concept at this point.

Yeah, I probably do. :( It's more about the continuous "rate my mockups!!" threads, tho. You're too new to know, but they're perennial features around here. Sorry about that.

No big. We all get that way sometimes, especially when we have vested interests. Anyway, this post wasn't really a "Tell Me How Awesome My Design Is!" thing. I don't need an ego stroke (or an ego bashing for that matter). It was to ask for someone to help with the coding of the site and get some overall input and ideas. If we can't find someone here who's willing to help, it's going to have to be outsourced. :(

So if anyone is willing to lend a hand, it would be appreciated. :D

edit: I just noticed that everything but the main page in German Muscle's post are the old versions. Just use the menu from the main page if you want to see the current state of things. It's functional.

Last edited:
While the mockups certainly don't look bad, they aren't really that good either. This type of design is stale and unintuitive. It's EXTREMELY BUSY. There's waaayyyyy too much happening on screen at any given time. It's as if the designer is trying to cram as much as possible on screen. I also think the text size is way too small.

There must be a way to make the home page more legible and user-friendly. The other pages seem to be less busy. Is the design up for debate, or is it set in stone?

How many pages total are there? What's the timeline for completion? Is there a budget?

While the mockups certainly don't look bad, they aren't really that good either. This type of design is stale and unintuitive. It's EXTREMELY BUSY. There's waaayyyyy too much happening on screen at any given time. It's as if the designer is trying to cram as much as possible on screen. I also think the text size is way too small.

There must be a way to make the home page more legible and user-friendly. The other pages seem to be less busy. Is the design up for debate, or is it set in stone?

How many pages total are there? What's the timeline for completion? Is there a budget?

Can you show us something better to give us an idea of what you mean?

Again this isnt really about the mockups. its about finding a coder.

There are alot of pages more than 10. Timeline is quickly as possible. The budget is $0.00

Can you show us something better to give us an idea of what you mean?

Again this isnt really about the mockups. its about finding a coder.

There are alot of pages more than 10. Timeline is quickly as possible. The budget is $0.00

Ok, so the current layout is similar to something like http://gotfrag.com. Something better would be websites like http://www.gamespot.com/, http://www.gamesradar.com/, or http://www.gamespy.com/.

As you can see, they are basically the same layout. I'm not a big fan of them, but they are "better" than what you're working with now. The content is bit easier to navigate, and things are spread out more.

As far as finding a quality coder to build you a 10+ page website ASAP without any compensation, that's just not happening. You may find a high-schooler willing to churn something out for you in Dreamweaver (or similar). But, it most likely won't be exactly what you want, and might not work in every browser.

Also, if your budget is $0, then how will you afford to host and maintain it? I see some ad space there, who's making money with that?

EDIT: It seems as though you're looking for someone to develop the backend code as well. That's an entirely different ballgame and will require many hours of development and testing. I'm sorry to say that this project, if it were to be developed by a web development studio, would cost around $10,000, if not more. :(

Thanks for your opinions guys. It seems there has been nothing but criticism rather then people willing to help. Ill look into an outsourced coder.

I personally LOVE the design. The graphics treatments are awesome, it's very well laid out and provides a lot of good info.

However, this looks like something you're need a dedicated staff to manage and maintain (i.e. - it's going to cost money, lots of it). Just the back-end itself is going to require a lot of coding time, and daily maintenance and content update is going to require several people working full time. I'm not sure you're going to find enough people willing to sink several hundred hours of work into it for free.

not looking for free but not going to pay full price either. So basically if you see this and all you see is $$$$ then dont bother.

What exactly are you looking for here? Depending on the complexity of this project, going from mockup to functional could mean ten developers or one.

We are only at post 18 and what you are asking for and willing to give has changed a couple times. What's the deal?

If you are looking to have this project programmed from the ground up you are either going to have to fork over some serious cash or end up with some pile of unmaintainable garbage. However, since what you are doing is not unique, just community specific, you could probably look into a different solution.

A hosted clan type site, finding Drupal or Joomla! extensions that meet your needs and then finding someone to convert the design (much, much less expensive), or something along those lines would work well. Another idea is to trim all the functionality you are trying to display down to a more manageable amount.

The design is not bad, just a bit busy/heavy, nothing that can not be sorted out while it's being developed.

We are only at post 18 and what you are asking for and willing to give has changed a couple times. What's the deal?

If you are looking to have this project programmed from the ground up you are either going to have to fork over some serious cash or end up with some pile of unmaintainable garbage. However, since what you are doing is not unique, just community specific, you could probably look into a different solution.

A hosted clan type site, finding Drupal or Joomla! extensions that meet your needs and then finding someone to convert the design (much, much less expensive), or something along those lines would work well. Another idea is to trim all the functionality you are trying to display down to a more manageable amount.

The design is not bad, just a bit busy/heavy, nothing that can not be sorted out while it's being developed.

When someone comes at me with the mere response of whats your budget then im not interested in that person at all. I know this isnt going to be quality if done for free. But when the first concern is money then thats not the developer for me. I can find 1000 developers willing to take my money to make this. Im posting here because this is a [H]ard project. I figured maybe one or a few developers would want to give to the cause or not rape us. We are looking for someone to develop and maintain it.

This isnt something being considered to make money. This will be a donation driven organization with many of us donating our time as well to make it happen.

I can easily put 10K into this project but at that point ill be taking over the project hiring DDigital and an outside developer to code it exactly how i want it with the many features i want including forum integration then sell it. Its hard to find good quality Gaming CMS systems out there and alot of people seek them.

Again im posting here to keep it in the family so to speak. However after seeing some of the negativity in here claiming im just showing off mockups and that they arent even that good then same person showing worse news websites as better. Then everyone is talking money and budget right off the bat.

So basically if your interested in helping out with the project and offering something to the cause be it cheaper development or better then please do. If you are wanting 10,000 dollars and are asking about the budget and throwing pricing around without knowing all the details then your not what were looking for.

Mr. Muscle,

I think you missed my point. From your post, it seems as though you don't have a lot of experience in building and deploying websites. I asked you your budget to gauge what's possible, given your design and feature set. I don't want your money, and I just don't have the free time to help out with development.

If you found negativity in my comments, then you were fishing for it. I was trying to give you some constructive criticism. And yes, those websites I suggested aren't good. I was just trying to show you something real quick to explain my thoughts on the clutter in the design mockups.

Also, I'm not really sure you have this planned out too well. You just have mockups, or that's all your giving us. You say you need a coder, but for what? You don't say how the website will be hosted or supported in any way. And, I'm not sure you fully understand the scope of this project. You have a great idea, but I don't see any direction.

Without any type of plan or compensation, you're not going to get anyone to give you their time, regardless of a project's merit or benefits. This is reality.

Mr. Muscle,

I think you missed my point. From your post, it seems as though you don't have a lot of experience in building and deploying websites. I asked you your budget to gauge what's possible, given your design and feature set. I don't want your money, and I just don't have the free time to help out with development.

If you found negativity in my comments, then you were fishing for it. I was trying to give you some constructive criticism. And yes, those websites I suggested aren't good. I was just trying to show you something real quick to explain my thoughts on the clutter in the design mockups.

Also, I'm not really sure you have this planned out too well. You just have mockups, or that's all your giving us. You say you need a coder, but for what? You don't say how the website will be hosted or supported in any way. And, I'm not sure you fully understand the scope of this project. You have a great idea, but I don't see any direction.

Without any type of plan or compensation, you're not going to get anyone to give you their time, regardless of a project's merit or benefits. This is reality.

Maybe your missing my point. I dont understand why you need all of the details up front. You have already made it clear you have no interest in this so basically your just probing.

I have a server ready for this website. Dont assume things.

Im going to go ahead and cancel my request. I dont have time to deal with this crap. Made a pretty straight forward thread and got everything except that. Ill go with the company i had lined up in case this happened.

When someone comes at me with the mere response of whats your budget then im not interested in that person at all.

A simple analogy can be found in an episode of the Simpsons:

Homer: Awww... 20 dollars!? I wanted a peanut.
Homer's brain: 20 dollars can buy many peanuts!
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
Homer: Woo hoo!

You're looking for coders and architects to help you design a website, database and related infrastructure. The number of people capable of helping you provide a usable, scalable, maintainable and secure product is already very small. Now, when you take out the prospect of (any? I saw $0.00 earlier) compensation combined with the appearance of an advertisement in your mockups... well, I'm not surprised you don't have the next Mark Zuckerberg emailing you for more info!

illdkilli has the best feedback I've read in this thead: look into a CMS, do some research on scoping/planning projects (such as this one) and repost in the future with a better set of requirements and available resources.

On the other hand, maybe you'll luck out and find an extremely talented HS student / recent graduate willing to design something like this for you for free/low compensation.

Last edited:
While the mockups certainly don't look bad, they aren't really that good either. /snip

Again, these are mock-ups... meaning proof of concept. They are not by any means final layouts. At best, they are layout options. The purpose of them is to show the graphics and general look of the design concept. Things like text size, spacing, area specific layout and content are merely there to give an idea of what the concept would look like as a fully implemented site, rather than showing a shell with no content. Maybe I'm using the term "Mockup" incorrectly? I've always understood it to mean prototype or rough draft used to illustrate the basic concept. Is that off somehow? Because people here seem to be taking these as final layouts, which they are not.

Perhaps something like this would better get the point across:

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming8Blank.html

http://dangerousdig.com/HardGaming/hardgaming8Blank2.html

And in case there is any more confusion: StarCraft Universe isn't going into beta. Half-Life 3 hasn't been announced. Black Mesa Source isn't releasing. Antec, AMD, Steelseries and Blizzard have not signed on to be sponsors. It's all just crap I made up to give the appearance of an operational site. :D

Jokes aside, yes, the design and layout is up for debate. Always has been. These are just my ideas. If the community wants something changed or if someone else comes up with a better over-all design, then we'll go with that. I've got no problem stepping aside and letting someone else do the design work if they produce something the community would rather have. It's not like I'm getting paid :)

Ok, so the current layout is similar to something like http://gotfrag.com. /snip

Well, what are some designs/layouts that you ARE a big fan of? It would probably be more productive to post those rather than layouts that you think are just so-so. No sense emulating/getting inspiration from something that isn't very good to begin with lol.

This whole thread has been about looking for someone to develop the backend. If all that was needed was a 15 or 20 simple html/css pages, I could do that in a day or 2. Hell, I could train a monkey to do that (Internet Explorer compatibility not guaranteed). Essentially what is needed is a custom CMS which will allow relatively simple data entry, control and flexibility... which is a bit above Mojo's paygrade. I'm not completely opposed to using something along the lines of Joomla or Drupal, but I and most of the others who have chimed in would rather build it from the ground up rather than use a pre-packaged CMS for various reasons. Obviously it will be more difficult and take more time, but the general consensus is that it would be worth it in the end.

As for the budget, this is going to be a community supported venture. Kyle paid for the domain registration, but the rest is basically up to donations. The ad revenue (if we even have ads, again, it's just a mockup) would essentially be counted towards the donation total. No one is going to be profiting off this thing. Every bit of money that is collected will go toward the community (game servers, comm servers, website hosting etc). That is why we were looking for volunteers who would be willing to donate their time to help the community, or at the very least offer a competitive price compared to a developer outside of [H].

PrincessFrosty was willing to develop it using ASP.NET (for free), but the decision was made that PHP would be a better way to go. So, the search is on for someone that is willing and able. Try to think of this less as a job posting, and more of a call for help on a [H] Community project (meaning you would also help hash out the ideas rather than just coding what you are told to). Your time doesn't HAVE to be given up for free, but keep in mind that this is a donation driven project. And as such, funds are limited. So, help if you can, and if not, it's understandable.

I personally LOVE the design. /snip

Thank you, but you seem to be in the minority in these parts lol.

Yes, it will take a decent amount of people to develop and run. We do, however, already have a number of folks who have shown interest in being content providers as well as server admins and clan leaders etc. I'm perfectly willing to contribute both content as well as help in the upkeep, and obviously I'm willing to help out with graphics as needed (such as they are). There doesn't seem to be a shortage of people who are interested in being involved in a [H]ard Gaming Community... well, except here lol.

This thread was my suggestion (and my designs were used as examples), so I guess I'll take the blame for it's seeming failure. I thought that other members of the [H]ard community might be as enthused about forming a [H]ard Gaming Community as the folks who frequent the PC Gaming section seem to be, and might be willing to help make it happen. Gutterball on that one. Though, if I would have thought about it for a second, of course the people in the Gaming section would be more interested than people in the programming section. C'est La Vie.

Sorry for the wall of text. I ramble ;)

Thanks for coming in here to help clarify your project's goals.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of people who are interested in being involved in a [H]ard Gaming Community... well, except here lol.

I thought that other members of the [H]ard community might be as enthused about forming a [H]ard Gaming Community as the folks who frequent the PC Gaming section seem to be, and might be willing to help make it happen.

But please don't confuse constructive criticism with a lack of enthusiasm or desire to be part of a [H]ard Gaming Community.

I wish you the best of luck with your project. For super cheap PHP help, check out http://www.odesk.com/. There are many others and I'm sure you're aware of this type of website. Friends of mine have had great success with them.

But please don't confuse constructive criticism with a lack of enthusiasm or desire to be part of a [H]ard Gaming Community.

I wish you the best of luck with your project. For super cheap PHP help, check out http://www.odesk.com/. There are many others and I'm sure you're aware of this type of website. Friends of mine have had great success with them.

Constructive criticism is fine, and in fact, welcome. However, that's not what the purpose of this thread was. At no point did it say "Rate my designs!" or "How's my layout?!". All we were looking for was someone to say "Yeah, I'll help out!" or "No thanks, but good luck!". But instead got really nothing but reasons why it wont work, why we shouldn't do it, how much it will cost, how there won't be enough people to support it, problems with layout details, font sizes, spelling mistakes etc. Essentially, it was all negative things (whether they were meant to be or not). Not to mention that the comments were mostly based on the sample layout details of a couple of proof of concept designs (all but one of which were old versions), which were never meant to be final.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that some of you were just trying to help by pointing out problems that you see, but this wasn't a request for critique. I also understand that some of you were just trying to help by asking for all the pertinent details about functionality and budget etc, just as you would if this were a perspective job... but this wasn't a job posting. It was simply a post asking for help on a not for profit [H]ard community project. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, had someone chosen to join the project (even in a limited fashion) or just headed over to the discussion thread in PC Gaming, then they could have helped us fine tune things and iron out any issues, no problem. Critique and give input to your hearts desire. It just wasn't what we were looking for in this thread is all.

You have to understand that this is still in the development process, so it's not just a "Here's the design document, now code it!" type of deal. You would be involved in shaping how things work. You would be involved in determining the final layout. You would be involved in choosing what features should be present and what shouldn't. You would be a part of it rather than just a freelance code monkey, as it seems some of you assumed. We wanted someone who actually wanted to join the project, rather than just cash a paycheck. Not that I have anything against paychecks, or cashing them for that matter. They are what keep my in Beer and video games after all. ;)

Anyway, with all that in mind, you can see how the posts in this thread could be viewed as a lack of interest, right? That said, it's no big deal if there isn't much interest. If no one here wants to be a part of it, that's perfectly fine. I'm not offended or angry. We were just hoping that someone would want to help out is all.

Thanks for your reply. Now I'm off to get hammered :D

They were very clear from the beginning. You misunderstood everything he asked for.

Good luck with this. I don't have any time available but let me ask around and I might be able to pick a guy up or two if you guys would be willing to allow them to use as a reference or to show off the site.

Wow, illdklli has brought up some good points, it's a shame some that his constructive criticism was shot down so quickly. People bringing up valid points are more valuable than people saying “it is wonderful”.

There is no problem with saying it is unpaid work, but since there is ad space on the website (and is not a charity) it is very fair to enquire about possible future profit sharing/perks . Free GPU's and games? Given the potential for this site (it already has a customer base, [H] brand), it is very capable of making some money for the staff. I don't see why you are so hostile towards these questions; you expect someone to invest their time into this but won’t tell them what they are investing into.

I would actually be tempted (I like the community), but I know that me and German Muscle will fall out very quickly. However good luck with it, I hope you will find someone who needs the portfolio work.

They were very clear from the beginning.
If they were clear, I wouldn't have asked what specifically he was looking for. It still isn't entirely clear: he wants a developer to build a PHP-based CMS, but beyond that, we have no idea what the requirements are going to be for this system nor what else he's looking for in terms of the implementation. What are the database requirements? Does he need someone to do HTML/CSS markup? Does he need someone to handle JavaScript elements?

If it took two pages of posts to get to a very vague idea of what he's looking for in a web developer, then clearly he hasn't thought it through well enough to be in a position where he's ready to bring on any developers. He needs to publish some sort of relatively specific list of requirements so that interested parties are in some kind of position to gauge whether they can be of any assistance.

Some positive criticism:
Fonts are much too small. 1024x768 no longer dominates, and although you really can't deviate from this in terms of utilizing a 960 pixel wide (or so) design (ugh!), you can use larger fonts as most clients nowadays have more vertical space (i.e. 1050-1200 pixels high resolution as in 1920x1200). You still have to cater to the lowest common denominator width wise, but not height, and as such fonts have generally been able to become larger in the past couple years.

Some advice:
I highly recommend using a pre-packaged CMS such as Joomla. Developing a custom CMS simply is unrealistic for a zero budget, let alone a small budget... I own a small web development company and I think you may be setting yourself up for disaster as you have pretty high expectations / requirements and very little budget to work with (or at least that you've revealed from what I've skimmed over on this thread). Anyone that takes on the job probably will be a complete amateur and not be able to finish the job and simply waste your money.

One of the requirements that are going to skyrocket your costs that I'd recommend cutting out are user video uploads (finding a developer with adequate knowledge of ffmpeg or some sort of video processing/resizing that is done server side to grab video thumbnails, shrink video to 540p, convert to multiple formats so ipad etc. can read it etc. is simply not going to happen for <$10000. This is a massive undertaking...). Perhaps just having a forum section dedicated to videos may be a better idea where users can post/embed youtube videos. Keep in mind a 540p video stream (i.e. HD on the web) is typically 1mbit - bandwidth will be an issue as well if you host your own videos.

I know this is more of a "I want a coder" discussion but I can't help it, I am curious; What needs will this new site fill that aren't already filled elsewhere? Who will be the recipient of the ad/affiliate revenue and the donations generated by this new community (in the light of the "Kind of a for us by us thing." comment)?

I know this is more of a "I want a coder" discussion but I can't help it, I am curious; What needs will this new site fill that aren't already filled elsewhere? Who will be the recipient of the ad/affiliate revenue and the donations generated by this new community (in the light of the "Kind of a for us by us thing." comment)?

The site will fill no needs really but wants. Things like in game statistics, ban management, game tracking and things like that.

The Advertisement at the top was what DDigital put in the mockups. If it actually goes on the site then it will be ran through Kyles SEO stuff and the revenue would go to him.

As i said before. Yes i put a budget at 0.00. Thats not the actual budget but i knew it would weed out the people who would say ill do it for 10K which is obviously not an option. I myself would be footing the website bill on my own so your pay would depend on how well your portfolio looks and how good of a coder you are. Then we would negotiate. But again. This isn't an unlimited funds project. We would really like a coder whos willing to put in the time to make it but also be in the community and maintain it rather that someone codes it then walks away.

As i said before. Yes i put a budget at 0.00. Thats not the actual budget but i knew it would weed out the people who would say ill do it for 10K which is obviously not an option. I myself would be footing the website bill on my own so your pay would depend on how well your portfolio looks and how good of a coder you are. Then we would negotiate. But again. This isn't an unlimited funds project. We would really like a coder whos willing to put in the time to make it but also be in the community and maintain it rather that someone codes it then walks away.

What you did here was weed out anyone who would say "I'll do it for 10k" as well as alienated anyone who would say "I'll do it at cost for the community, and will help maintain it for no cost as I'm a gamer too" as cost will certainly not be $0. Hopefully with your clarification you will get some better responses.

What you did here was weed out anyone who would say "I'll do it for 10k" as well as alienated anyone who would say "I'll do it at cost for the community, and will help maintain it for no cost as I'm a gamer too" as cost will certainly not be $0. Hopefully with your clarification you will get some better responses.

Im not the greatest at putting exactly whats on my mind into words.

I am kind of interested in helping out. I'm skillful in the static XHTML/CSS side of things. You can find some examples of my work at...

Ordered from latest work to oldest (major projects):
http://www.rjscodingrealm.com/eatandys (current work-in-progress)
http://www.hlrse.net/ (my site)
http://www.spexhost.com/ (template+styles+images I completely recoded from scratch)

Following isn't as impressive, but past stuff:
http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/CIS-130-102/FinalProject/Competition.html
http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/Matteh/Site v3/
http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/globalsurfacesolutions/GSS/
http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/NAFL/Site v3/

Pay more attention to the page source in the cleanliness of the code. Doing the [H]ardGaming website would be some experience points, possible level up, and make a good spot on my resume. There was one website that I had been summoned to do while volunteering for SpexHost that was fancier than usual (but still not as fancy as [H]G mockups), and I did a pretty good job getting it started, but had to stop shortly after because the project was cancelled. That one looks something like http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/.xfs/xfsnew-preview.png, and I only got as far as http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/xhtml/.xfs/Site v1/ before the project was cancelled. Background required photoshopping on my part, which I generally have little to no problem doing.

Private message me if you care.

EDIT: And nope, I am not a programmer. You would still need someone to do the PHP/MySQL/JavaScript/AJAX side of things.

that is the single most important skill anyone can have in working on any kind of project with other people.

I suggest you get as much practice as you possibly can. Write as much as you can.

Im not the greatest at putting exactly whats on my mind into words.

I talked to 3 guys the last couple days and none of them have the time to maintain it. :(

Back