Looking at H100i for my rig and some fans for HAF X

Rivera

Limp Gawd
Current Zalman i use (all config is in my sig) is pretty big. Somehow i missed that it will cover first PCI slot and half of ram... So i am looking at H100i now, which looks very interesting. However i need (as usual, teehee) some help.

Should i get different radiator fans for H100i? I heard that stock are pretty noisy and people replacing it with SP120.

Will radiator fit with EATX mobo? HAF X is huge of course, but still i need confirmation. Will verify empty space when i get home.

Oh, and can someone recommend good 200mm fans for HAF X top side? Probably with red leds :D

UPD: or maybe Swiftech H220?

Last edited:
I would wait for the Swiftech much beter build quality, i am myself waiting for it.

I bought the H100 for my rig and sadly it didn't even fit.
If it's any different in size I would do some research before buying lol
Current Zalman i use (all config is in my sig) is pretty big. Somehow i missed that it will cover first PCI slot and half of ram... So i am looking at H100i now, which looks very interesting. However i need (as usual, teehee) some help.

Should i get different radiator fans for H100i? I heard that stock are pretty noisy and people replacing it with SP120.

Will radiator fit with EATX mobo? HAF X is huge of course, but still i need confirmation. Will verify empty space when i get home.

Oh, and can someone recommend good 200mm fans for HAF X top side? Probably with red leds :D

UPD: or maybe Swiftech H220?

Back