Looking at a Deco Gear 35: monitor. No good?

looks aboot right to me. reviews on their older models look good. give it a go.

Appreciate that guys. I literally just found out about this brand 2 days ago. So didn't want to buy a POS.

Appreciate that guys. I literally just found out about this brand 2 days ago. So didn't want to buy a POS.
Another brand that tends to target the same sorta price catagory would be Sceptre, if you want to broaden your search abit :)

Let us know how it goes! I see they have a $250 27 inch 1440p that I’m interested in
So I got this monitor in today. Looks great. Very happy with it. My only problem, it seems I am stuck at 50 HZ. It claims to support 100 HZ on HDMI. So not sure where the limitation is. Beyond that, looks great.

So I got this monitor in today. Looks great. Very happy with it. My only problem, it seems I am stuck at 50 HZ. It claims to support 100 HZ on HDMI. So not sure where the limitation is. Beyond that, looks great.

HDMI 1.4 cable maybe? That should be good to 75 hz though.

Probably the hdmi cable. Or your display adapter? I don’t know what you’re powering it with but my Dell laptop dock could only do 100hz at 2560x1440.

Probably the hdmi cable. Or your display adapter? I don’t know what you’re powering it with but my Dell laptop dock could only do 100hz at 2560x1440.
It is a 1080TI. I used the HDMI cable that powered my old monitor. I think I might go ahead and switch it out and use the DP cable that came with the new monitor. That is my next step. But it really is a gorgeous monitor. I absolutely love the detail, etc. It takes up half my desk.

OK, so I swapped out the HDMI for the DP cable that came with the monitor and now can hit 120HZ
good stuff. let us know how it works out for you after a few weeks of use. it will add to the very little info out there on these units.

Back