Looking 4 suggestions on smallest case able to hold 360mm rad

notarat

2[H]4U
So, I have a 3950X sitting around unopened, just gathering dust, and I'd like to build a system with it.

Looking for suggestions on the smallest case I can get which will hold either a 360mm AIO or custom loop. (I have a NIB TT AIO, and enough leftover custom loop parts that I could go either way)

I can't seem to locate anything I think would work so I thought I would ask here since I'm sure you all have more sites bookmarked than I do when it comes to cases/case modding.

Help!

Motherboard size and GPU plans are going to make a difference on size, so would be helpful to know.

Did a power search on NewEgg and selected 360mm for any position in a case. The list is large, but with the info above you could start narrowing it down.

NewEgg 360mm Radiator

I was looking into this myself as I already have a 360mm AIO. I think the meshify C is probably the smallest I've seen without getting into something crazy expensive. I had one for a while before I bought the O11 I have now. It was nice.

So, I have a 3950X sitting around unopened, just gathering dust, and I'd like to build a system with it.

Looking for suggestions on the smallest case I can get which will hold either a 360mm AIO or custom loop. (I have a NIB TT AIO, and enough leftover custom loop parts that I could go either way)

I can't seem to locate anything I think would work so I thought I would ask here since I'm sure you all have more sites bookmarked than I do when it comes to cases/case modding.

Help!
Look at Fractal Nano S...You can do 240mmRad top and 240/280mm Rad Front

nano.jpeg

Back