Long Range Nissan Leaf E-Plus Coming in 2019, Will Have 200 HP

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by DooKey, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ManofGod

ManofGod [H]ardForum Junkie

More likely, we will see one side of the Mobile station having gas pumps and the other side having quick charge recharging stations.

2. ManofGod

ManofGod [H]ardForum Junkie

3. FlawleZ

FlawleZ Gawd

FYI it's 100% an electric car. Theres not an internal combustion engine on this car to assist anywhere like the Prius or Chevy Volt. I'm 6'5" I doubt I'd fit too well either.

4. Nytegard

Nytegard 2[H]4U

I'm a little bit taller than you, so it's even harder to fit. Yeah, I know it's 100% electric. It's because I was one of the few that bought their hybrid a decade ago, they thought I was environmentally conscious, thus would like their new environmentally friendly car. I bought it though because it was one of the few cars I could fit in that got more than 15 mpg back when gas was $4+/gallon.

5. cdr_74_premium

cdr_74_premium [H]ard|Gawd

That quick charge station will be powered by...?

I can't help but see electric cars as a bait-and-switch, like cloud services. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

6. Reimu

Reimu [H]ard|Gawd

Wait, shouldn't you field your own infrastructure and install your own charging station when you drink the EV kool-aid? I thought that anyone who's gone in would've known full well that they best do just that. I just don't see us moving away from 240v 40amp as the real mean to charge EVs at all.

Tags: