Long Range Nissan Leaf E-Plus Coming in 2019, Will Have 200 HP

I can't stop think about how wacky are electricity prices going to be if/when everyone decides to have an electric car.

More likely, we will see one side of the Mobile station having gas pumps and the other side having quick charge recharging stations.

Nissan sent me an email if I wanted to buy it (because I was one of the first people to buy their Hybrid, I get to skip the waiting list...) I'll have to find it, but I don't remember it being cheap.

But, being very tall and living in an apartment, this type of car would be impossible anyway.
FYI it's 100% an electric car. Theres not an internal combustion engine on this car to assist anywhere like the Prius or Chevy Volt. I'm 6'5" I doubt I'd fit too well either.

FYI it's 100% an electric car. Theres not an internal combustion engine on this car to assist anywhere like the Prius or Chevy Volt. I'm 6'5" I doubt I'd fit too well either.

I'm a little bit taller than you, so it's even harder to fit. Yeah, I know it's 100% electric. It's because I was one of the few that bought their hybrid a decade ago, they thought I was environmentally conscious, thus would like their new environmentally friendly car. I bought it though because it was one of the few cars I could fit in that got more than 15 mpg back when gas was $4+/gallon.

More likely, we will see one side of the Mobile station having gas pumps and the other side having quick charge recharging stations.

That quick charge station will be powered by...?

I can't help but see electric cars as a bait-and-switch, like cloud services. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

That quick charge station will be powered by...?

I can't help but see electric cars as a bait-and-switch, like cloud services. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

Wait, shouldn't you field your own infrastructure and install your own charging station when you drink the EV kool-aid? I thought that anyone who's gone in would've known full well that they best do just that. I just don't see us moving away from 240v 40amp as the real mean to charge EVs at all.

Back