[lollerskater69] fraudulent negative sale feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoat Eater

[H]ard|Gawd
link

Post here because he claimed [H] as the place of sale... and I find it peculiar that its right after I put up my 980X here...

I have no knowledge of this sale at all, searched my e-mail, paypal e-mail, and looked at my PM history here (nothing at all)... I had gotten rid of my Water-cooling stuff early last year ( July or before)... If I recall correctly I sent my pump with the res topper to a guy in alaska ( along with many other things/ rads, fans/ etc that I sent via USPS and remember it took a while to get there .. alaska.) ... actually I know I sold it together as I still have the pump original top , so his not stating res top is a clear indication of false statement.

I will wrap it up as I am frustrated needless to say... I try hard to help out buyers and make it a good deal / experience, of which many of the people I deal with can state.

-Ryan

Looking at his heat, I'm pretty sure your negative is fraudulent also. Ask Heat23 to take care of it.

Thanks - Just got a little too anxious about it - thanks, this thread can be closed (if I can't after posting this )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back