lol

Killa|3yte

2[H]4U
439.jpg

Too bad the Admins don't ban peeps who post proof of their cheating.

They were NOVICE bots. And no cheating involved, any half way skilled player can take 32 novice bots if they know how to use the shock combo :D

Novice bots? Wow I think after like 15 kills I would of gotten board and typed "quit" in console :rolleyes:

The only time I've had fun killing tons of Novice bots was in Urban Terror with a friend over lan. I think we had at least 40 bots in the server and they would all get kinda crammed up in this one hall... mortar was so much fun :D

you must be pretty patient... those novice bots are not only stupid, but annoyingly predictable after a while.

omg you are so cool you rockzorz at ut2k4 please be the father of my children

lol -- yes it took about 20 minutes to do that

didnt really expect the 'cheating' response. seriously, try it yourself, its not hard to paste 500+ novice bots without dying.
:rolleyes:

Its possible, even probable.

Sort of like the DM-Antalus map in UT2003.. Once I have control of the Rocketlauncher/sheild with scattered health powerups, the only thing that will kill me is a perfectly placed nuke (bots or human)

Originally posted by Baker
I think hes in a car thats flying?

i think that's what it is. the big humveeish car is on the top of the hill or something.

Originally posted by ZenOps
Its possible, even probable.

Sort of like the DM-Antalus map in UT2003.. Once I have control of the Rocketlauncher/sheild with scattered health powerups, the only thing that will kill me is a perfectly placed nuke (bots or human)

turn on booster, flak cannon + crowded room = lots of adrenaline ;)

The RPG mod for 2k3 was awesome. ;) I got thousands of kills in just a few seconds of that game... Being level 104 against level 5 bots is just a no-contest situation. :rolleyes: Set them to godlike, they still die like nobody's business.

Back