lol really odd dvd play back problem

Mayhs

2[H]4U
i borrowed my m8s borat dvd and its playing upside down? but it isnt happening with any other dvds and i know it works normally becuase i watched it at his house

how do i turn it back around? ive checked on realplayer and windows media player and cant find any options

thnx

any way of rectifying this codec problem?

it was fine yesterday but i jus checked it yesterday...im waiting to watch it again and its annoying me now:(

I would say first step, just reboot your system. Download something like klite codec pack (uninstall any old codec pack). This was a problem I know of with just video files and not dvd's so take it with a grain of salt. You can google it and download the codec pack. It installs itself.

What program are you using to play the dvd back? You could try downloading something like "Media Player Classic" or using another player to make sure that is not the problem. Does it do this for all video files/dvd's?

On a more serious note, if it is bugging you that much and you want to watch it now, just flip the monitor around either physically or using your graphics cards monitor rotate function.

i used windows media player and real player and both showed a few dvds i tried upside

i rebooted straight after and all the dvds work now accept borat

i think ill try redownloading the codecs

thnx for the help:)

Back