Logo [Request]

teck9

Limp Gawd
looking for some help in designing a company logo, the name is Cleveland Lighting One, with the slogan being "see what a touch of cleveland lighting can do..."

something neat, and kinda geometric would be cool for an icon, possibly incorporating the actual name or letters C,L, O (or numerial 1).

im thinking the "less is more" approach works well so i want it to be simple but stylish:D

thanks in advance:)

(contact me via AIM: gunmetal TT if u need more info).

you should spend your time learning photoshop rather than waiting, perhaps ill find time in my busy school life 2 design a SIMPLE logo for you.

Herd of the company GPX? they got a cool logo, ill proably try and think of something like that.

CL1.gif

Something simple... I also have the psd file saved if anyone wants to tinker with it... :)

IBleedPurple, i like the general design but the slogan font doesnt seem to fit, i dunno maybe different colors for the circle would work better? also i was looking for something smaller, about the size of what AoL_Is_My_EnEmY did....

AoL_Is_My_EnEmY,

i like the colors and effects, although i think the lampshade thing should be removed just leave the 'L' and have the logo coming from the bottom of it? also maybe some kind of colorful geometric icon in the upper left corner? i dunno thats just kinda how i envisioned it

thanks in advance:)

lord hyperion .... im not even gonna compete :p. didnt you already have this post tech9? i made a logo for that and this is a new post for the same subject ..... the search is borked or else id link you to your ther post.

please dont repost your own post man, bump your other thread if you need to

man i was just going to upload mine then I see Lord Hyperion's.

you win in my eyes

AoL_Is_My_EnEmY, sexy? Ah I see, the globe's fat bits look
kinda like 'n gurl's hips ... yeah "Teh Sex Bulb!" :D

Ezteh, upload away ... perhaps the chap's taste lies
more toward your effort. ;)

MadJuggla9 there's a saying in Afrikaans:

"Tong uitsteek is soentjies vra"

...which translates to: Sticking your tongue out, is asking for
kisses! So I'll just let that one slide, if that's cool with you! :D

yea Lord Hyperion's logo looks sweet and if he did it quickly, i cant imagine what he could do with some time on his hands...:D

but if u guys are bored i always enjoy seeing what the talent on this forum can come up with, because its something i can learn from myself

Madjuggla,
the last post i did was for a splash screen for a software package i'm trying to write, it was for the same place but theyre changing their name and stuff....i thought itd be cool to also incorporate some kind of logo into the program just so the user feels comfortable when using it and knows the company who it belongs to...

also im thinking of starting a small software/webdesign company and i wouldnt mind outsourcing my graphics work to some of you guys since im not a spectacular graphic artist myself....let me know if youre interested, if you have a webpage or some place i can check out your work and what kind of pricing you have

Originally posted by Lord Hyperion
I'm a tad busy ... but I felt like dabbling ... so here is a quicky:

clevelandlightingone.jpg

HOLY COW, that is one sexy logo! I'm so below you man. Gezzes, i feel motivated :D dont yall?

Back