logo request -- football theme, $25 paypal

lomn75

Purple Ace
<Insert usual "No PS skills, want a logo" intro>
So I'd like a logo for a software project I'm working on, a fantasy football league manager deal. I don't have much particularly in mind, but prefer simple / clean instead of loud / noisy.

Project name is "Online Fantasy Football League" or just "OFFL". Example of site design can be found at http://www.lomn.net/offl/ (leave the form blank to log in), though it doesn't necessarily have to fit those colors -- I may just use the logo with the project home page, which isn't anywhere near done yet.

I'd like a banner-type logo and maybe a button-sized version as well. I'm competent enough to make a small one from a big one, though, so that's not a must.

As noted, $25 via paypal, I'll give it a week or so. Thanks, guys.

still tinkering with this one. dont know where to put the text.

offl.jpg

I'll have my logo submission up tonight then I'll make the banners if you like the logo.

OFFL.jpg

its vectcor so you can use it for print and the like without quality loss.

Ezteh & wildvild -- I'm seeing blank posts (since Firefox eschews the red x)

Visible, finally.

Seems to me that the football looks sorta lonely, size-wise vs the shield.

Here is one...I may do another later...

offl.jpg

I tried to keep the color scheme of your login page...

Guess I ought to toss in some feedback:

I really like diablo's second, I think the yardlines make a nice subtle addition.

b1m2x3's looks cool, but as mentioned, tough to figure out text placement and probably tough to integrate into a website design.

wildvild's is nice and clean (I like the mix of acronym / full title), though I'd like to see some sort of football imagery added in.

ezteh: I'm just not liking the shield much -- sorry.

My mysterious red x's: Some kind of problem with my computer, because I saw everything fine from school. However, from here, I get domains not found. Go figure. I'm VPN'ing into the school network for now.

My entry, can be changed to fit any specifications you want. Let me know if this is an idea of what your looking for.

onlinefantasyfootballleague.jpg

I've decided I really like diablo111's second piece, so that's what I'll go with. PM me with paypal-related info, please.

Thanks for all the entries, guys. I really appreciate the feedback / submissions.

Back