Logo help

G-Bull please respond and say if you still want to buy my logo. Adobe illustrator is a large file and I'm not going to waste my time converting it if you don't want it.

Destonomos said:
G-Bull please respond and say if you still want to buy my logo. Adobe illustrator is a large file and I'm not going to waste my time converting it if you don't want it.

you can't just "convert" it. You'll have to re-draw the bull & text. Or trace the bull. Where did you get the bull image from?

sarbz said:
you can't just "convert" it. You'll have to re-draw the bull & text. Or trace the bull. Where did you get the bull image from?

I am going to reDRAW it.

Gee, Destonomos, how professional.

"Tell me if you want it, otherwise I won't waste my time."
"Like OMG it's a large file, Let me go download a Warez program that I never used before!11"

Personal opinion, G-Bull, I'd stay away. Also, in my opinion sarbz is not only the most professional logo but VERY practical and should be easy to implement onto headers, business cards, or any other type of material that requires the usage of a logo. Destonomos's logo is quite bulky, and I have a feeling your not going to like the new vectorized logo as it will most likely be solid.

Actually I own photoshop and not illustrator. I downloaded the demo and I made it vector. It looks 100 percent better and I cleaned it up. I'm sorry your mad my design is better but i'm not going to start a fight here. Here is the final picture (no filters or anything although I can make it the way I originally did it). I have the Vector Based File and I made is standard 4000pixles by 2000 pixles so its quite large so you can make it any size you want.

Here is the final picture.
tripping.jpg

No editing whatsoever. I have the adobe illustrator file along with any other file you would want me to give it to you in.

Stop the hate on me please. It was sad you punched at me and said I pirate software to try to get G-Bull to change his mind, quite pitiful really. Randy, if he didn't want it then why should I bother? Please tell me. The file is quite large, it took me 4 hours to download the demo off adobe's site. It was almost 400 megs.

Personally, I like the fade-out version more than the solid lines.

sarbz's one is clever, but kind of plain. say, you could always do both!

Empyrean said:
Personally, I like the fade-out version more than the solid lines.

sarbz's one is clever, but kind of plain. say, you could always do both!

like I said its the raw full picture no editing. It can be made to anything G-Bull likes now that it is vector based.

For some reason illustrator doesn't do the filter i've been using to the extent that photoshop does, but its all good. All you have to do is use illustrator for the original image and make it any size you want and then import it to photoshop and add the filter and edit it there. I think it looks better now. Opinions?

here is the full image remaster I made

bullwitheffect.jpg

Destonomos said:
For some reason illustrator doesn't do the filter i've been using to the extent that photoshop does, but its all good. All you have to do is use illustrator for the original image and make it any size you want and then import it to photoshop and add the filter and edit it there. I think it looks better now. Opinions?

here is the full image remaster I made

bullwitheffect.jpg

you changed the font. I liked the old one better.

sarbz said:
you changed the font. I liked the old one better.

Yah, I just stuck font on in there to get the overall idea across. He can change the font to his wishes. He even said he didn't like the original font so yah. Man, I'm loving illustrator the more and more I mess with it. I might consider purchasing it.

I'm pretty handy at making site logos.... I was seriously thinking earlier that I should get a few guys together and start a website that designs logos and things for companies as a side thing. I am going to college this fall (sophmore) and I thought it would be a nice way to earn a little beer money lol.

Destonomos said:
I'm pretty handy at making site logos.... I was seriously thinking earlier that I should get a few guys together and start a website that designs logos and things for companies as a side thing. I am going to college this fall (sophmore) and I thought it would be a nice way to earn a little beer money lol.

"Toot, Toot!" - your own horn :rolleyes:

sarbz said:
"Toot, Toot!" - your own horn :rolleyes:

Well I have messed with photoshop for quite some time. Only thing I'm lacking is 3d design which I would need help with. Plus its always nice to have a second opinon to help with ideas and whatnot. Would be nice college spending cash and it would be nice to starting buisnesses to get a logo for 50 bucks that is unique for them.

Great job guys. I'll probably do both Des's and Sarbz's. I really like the derivative that Inquisition did too. It'll be good to have so many options to choose from. The response to this is just great. I don't have a lot of time to check this due to travelling but I am keeping up on it.

Thanks again. Everyone here helped me out a lot.

G-Bull said:
Great job guys. I'll probably do both Des's and Sarbz's. I really like the derivative that Inquisition did too. It'll be good to have so many options to choose from. The response to this is just great. I don't have a lot of time to check this due to travelling but I am keeping up on it.

Thanks again. Everyone here helped me out a lot.

So we each get $6.65, and you can keep the extra nickel...right? :p j/k

Hope you can use them.

Back