Logitech Z5300 (retail $199).... ONLY $79!!!!

Pinipig523

[H]ard|Gawd
I cant help but let the whole forum know....

You have until 6/19 (Sunday) to jump on this deal!

The store is Compuplus.com... I have dealt with them before and I got everything from them in no time flat and in great condition!

Thats right... THIS IS NOT A TYPO! Logitech z5300 for a MEASLY $79!!!!!!!!!!!

http://compuplus.com/i/SOUND/Speake...id=71b5x4g9d426c1i&track=searchViewed&t=z5300

For your amusment, a few comparisons are in order:

Newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121121

Best buy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat01055&id=1091099783220

I DONT CARE what you do... ask for a raise, ask for an early birthday gift, early christmas gift... JUST GET THESE speakers!!!!!

That's right!!! You can call me GAWD, jk! :cool:

$19.95 for ground shipping and a $50 MIR :(. Still hot though :D!

Nice system, I have one and am throughly impressed for Logitech's Bottom 5.1s. Alot of power mine never goes above 1/2 way on volume. The sound is crisp clean clear. I paid 99.99 refurbished w/ free ship. Very very nice speakers.

$50 MIR is STILL $50 back... doesnt matter if you get it in a month or right away. Just think of it as someone borrowing $50 from you for a little bit.

$79 is a steal!

Oh man...IF I didnt already have them, I would so be on this. Buuuummmppp

FOR THE BEST SPEAKERS FOR THE PRICE!!!!

digitalvynil said:
Oh man...IF I didnt already have them, I would so be on this. Buuuummmppp

FOR THE BEST SPEAKERS FOR THE PRICE!!!!

YES!! Best speakers for $80!!

this forum makes me poor

if i dont read [H] i dont spend money....hmmm makes u think

The 50 rebate is available elsewhere, including amazon for $135, where they have free shipping, that makes it 85 bucks total

"Rebate offer not valid in Canada or at Best Buy, BJ's, Circuit City, Compusa, COstco, Electronic Boutique, Fry's, Gamestop, Kmart, Meijer, Micro Center, Mulit-Micro, Office Depot, Office Max, Quill, RadioShack, Sam's Club, Staples, Target, Tech Depot, WAl-mart and WAlgreens"

should be good everywhere else, amazon has it with free shipping

Price: $142.44
You Save: $57.55 (29%)
Mail-In Rebates: $50.00
Price After Rebates: $92.44

comp-u-plus 129.00 + 19.95 shipping = 148.95 - 50 = 98.95

If you look around you might be able to find it somewhere else cheaper

Well, Amazon doesn't ship this for free anymore. :)

btw, I don't trust that company..

umcpgrad said:
Well, Amazon doesn't ship this for free anymore. :)

btw, I don't trust that company..

I've never purchased from them but based on the number of pricing mistakes them make I wouldn't trust them either.

honkee said:
this forum makes me poor

Tell me about it! And the way things work... when a component you have been waiting for goes on sale it just so happens to coincide with a major bill or maintenance payment. In any case, pretty darned good deal on these, even if I do hate MIR with a passion.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I've ordered from Compu-U-Plus. They aren't too bad. Thier notification system could use some work, but I recieved the product in working order, so no harm done. Unfortunately it was such a long time ago that I forgot just want I ordered from them. I just know that it got there safely. :p

- James

honkee said:
this forum makes me poor

I know what you mean. Am fighting with myself to *not* buy these speakers just because they're a good deal. Already have the Z680's in my office, but figured I could put these guys to work somewhere else... the garage or something. *grrr*MUST RESIST! :p

Regards,
fastgeek

Pico said:
are these guys real?

the site is fishy... i dont know :confused:

I've ordered from them before. Nothing notably special about them. Just your average retailer.

JayD said:
Mail in rebates: I never trust 'em.

Seriously, only once have I recieved something after a MIR.. and that once was a $10 voucher for EB. :eek:

Rebates suck, who honors them?

hey now, i posted this deal yesterday :(

SJetski71 said:

ZZF and provantage have it for less with shipping factored in. Oh yea OP, try to include shipping costs because it's downright expensive on these speaker sets. Thx fer thinking of us though :)

Deal Svengali said:
Amazon

Amazon has a pretty warm/HOT deal on the

Logitech Z-5300e Speaker system
for $92.44 w/free ship

after $50 Logitech Mail in Rebate (exp 6/19)

no tax in most states
And another z5300e deal ;)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back