Logitech Wave Pro Keyboard + MX 1100 Laser Mouse Wireless Bundle $64.99 w/FS

nice deal. whats the rave about the logitech wave though? the people i know who have it love it, saying its the best keyboard theyve ever used.

I have the Wave and I hate it. The throws are really long and after a year the keys all stick on mine if you don't hit them straight down the center.

ive had this set for a while. i like my mx1000 better. the 1100 is comfy, but is very picky about where the usb receiver is. nothing special about the keyboard if you ask me. im a fan of the edge keyboard.

I love the keyboard. I've had it for about a year now and it still works great. I went from a regular keyboard to this one and i notice it's more comfortable to use, and I type faster and with less errors.

I love the keyboard. I've had it for about a year now and it still works great. I went from a regular keyboard to this one and i notice it's more comfortable to use, and I type faster and with less errors.

I purchased the logitech illuminated keyboard and while it was a dream to type on, I kept hitting the wrong keys and could never reach the arrow keys without looking. I plan on selling the illuminated as soon as I get back home and using the wave.

Back