Logitech ultrathin illuminated keyboard w/ backlighting $45 AR on amazon

Omegaslast

Limp Gawd
http://**************/9VU1BI

ive seen this keyboard and typed on it... if i didnt have a perfectly good imac keyboard that i paid $50 then i would have this thing. it was sweet.

[T5K]thrasher

2[H]4U
I picked up the same keyboard on blackfriday last year for $20(maybe it was $30? Can't remember but it was cheap). Sweet keyboard.

pothb

Supreme [H]ardness
Ugh, I hate those type of keys... I need to hear my keys being pressed.

i2abid

[H]ard|Gawd
Was $30 on black friday and I had such a hard-on for it. Yet I'm glad that guy dashed in front of me and grabbed the last one I was walking towards at Staples in the end. Wound up grabbing a Deck Legend Frost tactile and still loving it.

Thanks for the post! It kills me though that I ordered the same exact keyboard from Amazon on June 12th when the MIR starts on June 13th :(.

Jodiuh

Supreme [H]ardness
Bump for my favorite board. Had one since release, no problems.

Shambler

Supreme [H]ardness
Was $30 on black friday and I had such a hard-on for it. Yet I'm glad that guy dashed in front of me and grabbed the last one I was walking towards at Staples in the end. Wound up grabbing a Deck Legend Frost tactile and still loving it.

Oooo! I've been looking the 82key Frost and normal sized Toxic. I just can't pull the trigger though. :(

JohnnyNapalm

[H]ard|Gawd
Yup, got one on BF last year at Staples for 30 bucks no rebate...awesome keyboard, though, I love it.

Jodiuh

Supreme [H]ardness
Man, I paid nearly $90 bucks for mine. You guys need to cool it.

Jodiuh

Supreme [H]ardness
It was new. It was shiny. I was in Fry's...it's just not a good combination for rationale decision making.

TheGamerZ

Supreme [H]ardness
I've got that keyboard and I love it. Didn't pass the anti-ghosting test by any means, but its still comfortable and looks very nice.

cnealjr

Gawd
Decent deal on this. Slickdeals had the same keyboard direct from Logitech last week in a "dented box" deal for $35 shipped. Typing on it as we speak. Mine came in full retail packaging, no evident damage to the box...

Last edited: