Logitech Sale (G500s, G600, G700s and more) @ Amazon

w4ffles

2[H]4U
Finally. Was waiting for this. Got me a G700s. thanks.

Anyone have experience with the G710? My current front runner is a Corsair K70, but this Logitech may be worth it for $30 less.

over already? wtf I was gonna buy a g27. Didn't think it would end that fast

been using a g710+ for about 8 months and no problems. Heard some people have led's going out though. I never turn my lights on anyway so I wouldn't even care if they went out.

G500s is showing $54.50..?

Some of the other items aren't showing the sale prices either. Can't see the slickdeals thread to see if there are additional instructions for the sale.

If the prices have changed, it means they sold out. You'll notice that they're not sold and shipped by Amazon. I'll update the OP.

Damn it, just woke up and saw this. Really needed the G700s for my second workstation.

Price for the 700s is back up. Shame, I should have ordered it when I saw it low this morning. I need to replace my old G5 (I think that's what it is).

The 602 is an amazing mouse. If you dont use extremely high DPIs, it's the best wireless mouse you can get imo. It has insane battery life. I've been using mine for about 2 months now on the batteries that came with it. That's running in "performance mode" the whole time and never turning it off. The Logitech software tells me I still have 1/2 the charge remaining, too.

Anyone have experience with the G710? My current front runner is a Corsair K70, but this Logitech may be worth it for $30 less.

No complaints about my 710+. Brown switches are the best!

Last edited:
The 602 is an amazing mouse. If you dont use extremely high DPIs, it's the best wireless mouse you can get imo. It has insane battery life. I've been using mine for about 2 months now on the batteries that came with it. That's running in "performance mode" the whole time and never turning it off. The Logitech software tells me I still have 1/2 the charge remaining, too.

I snagged a 602 to replace my G700. The G700 is great, but I have never been happy with the battery life, and for gaming the recharge cable is just too damn stiff.

over already? wtf I was gonna buy a g27. Didn't think it would end that fast

been using a g710+ for about 8 months and no problems. Heard some people have led's going out though. I never turn my lights on anyway so I wouldn't even care if they went out.

Looks like $199.99 to me

I snagged a 602 to replace my G700. The G700 is great, but I have never been happy with the battery life, and for gaming the recharge cable is just too damn stiff.

I thought about getting a G602 a few months ago when I first saw it but the lack of the left/right scroll wheel tilt buttons were a deal-breaker for me. I like using those for tab and shift+tab in games to select things.

Ended up getting the G700s to replace my G700 which I bought when it first came out almost 5 years ago. G700 has been great other than a few complaints, like the feel of the thumb buttons and the left click button is wonky with a battery inserted. Logitech already replaced the mouse once with their great warranty but I figured it has been long enough so they get some more of my money.

I agree about the mouse cord though, but I found this nifty mouse cord holder makes it a non-issue. It goes on sale frequently for $3-5 and is well worth it, highly recommend.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826993084

I'm also a bit surprised the G930 hasn't been getting more buzz, great price on a great set of gaming headsets. The only major gripe is that it's battery life is pretty bad, just like the G700.

My G700 could last more than 2 days of use, and my computer has two "always on" usb ports to charge it.

Mice are by far Corsair's strong points..

My G700 could last more than 2 days of use, and my computer has two "always on" usb ports to charge it.
Mine will easily last 2 days. 12hrs if I'm gaming solid. I think I prefer he feel of the G500S over the G700S, but I'd get the G700S because of it's wireless performance. Never thought I'd say that about a mouse. But there are times that a mouse bungee just isn't working.

I grabbed the 602 this morning. It will be my first "gaming" wireless mouse. Interested to see if I feel or perceive a difference.

I grabbed the 602 this morning. It will be my first "gaming" wireless mouse. Interested to see if I feel or perceive a difference.

The shape is certainly different from a standard mouse. Whether or not it feels comfortable in your hand will be the question. Ideally, it feels good enough that you forget it's there.

I meant the difference between wired and not. The shape, yeah that will be interesting to see as well.

I meant the difference between wired and not. The shape, yeah that will be interesting to see as well.

I was worried about that as well. Especially considering the G602 is only 500hz. I honestly don't notice a difference at all. Most of the reviews that I've seen online say the same thing, so I don't think it's just me.

Are there any updates to the S models other than the pretty new graphics? I have a G500 right now, still working great but I know it'll wear out eventually...

Back