Logitech Rumblepad 2

Dephcon

[H]ard|Gawd
So I'm in the market for a new gamepad, the d-pad on my 7.99 Destroyer Tilt is toast. I like the ps2 controller alot and i'm not totally sure about thoes psx to usb adaptors. I hear some of them dont make full use of the stick, limited them to throttle control or some lame shit.

I'm looking the at Rumblepad 2 from Logitech. I've seen the cordless version at best buy and futureshop but i'm ot sure i really want cordless. I would like you have atleast 2 controllers with the possibility of 4 for roms and i'm worried about interfearance with eachother, my remote wonder and my cordless phone. I 've seen good reviews of the corded version but i cant find it forsale anywhere in canada and its not listed on the logitech website.

Do they still make it or am i gonna have to get the cordless one? Is the cordless one better and can i use multiple pads at the same time?

Also, if anyone has any experance with the psx-usb adaptor forsale at radio shack canada, seen here (which is a diffrent one then for sale in the states) please let me know as i would liek to get a sony ps2 controller since they are so durable... i just wana make sure they work properly.

Back