Logitech Proteus

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I figured I needed another MMO mouse when Pantheon Rise of the Fallen comes out. I always wanted one of these but the thing that held me back were the the too narrow reviews. This is a nice mouse I just needed one with more buttons since my Logitech G500 is like a collectors item now. Walmart had them on sale for 54.00 same price as Amazon I might pick up another one for tomorrow. I can't stand multi thumb button mice for MMOs like the Naga and Logitech G600 just too many buttons in one spot. I never tried a Naga though I might like it.
There is a weight set with this mouse but if I put the weights in it drags on my QCK mouse pad I might try it out again if I'm doing something wrong.
I want to try this in the level 60+ area for Rift next week even though I haven't played that game in almost a year.

Yeah this is a great mouse too me about two days to get used to the shape I don't find it too narrow like some people hinted about.
I can't wait to try this thing with some Rift Raid bosses or whenever Pantheon Rise of the Fallen come out.

I forgot how much I liked a weighted mouse feels again

Dirty Bomb- Logitech G Pro

Divinity Original Sin- Razer Death adder Chroma

MMO games multiple buttons Logitech Proteus G502

Was playing around with mouse pads and weights all week I had one weight on the back and one in the front but I scarped that idea seemed like the bottom of my hand would fatique.
and put two weight in the front around the Hexagon in the front and I can point with it alot better maybe it's just my table or whatever but it feels really precise.

I would of loved to have this mouse for Rift say in 2013-14 when it was released on Steam now just waiting for the big MMOs to hit.

Back