Logitech Performance Mouse MX - $60 w/FS (after $20 rebate)

Comes with unifying receiver ( http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/3...g_promo_landing_global&strf=Universal_Symlink )

If you use an older logitech wireless keyboard, you can program this small usb receiver to handle both the keyboard and mouse. Also a nice reason to upgrade (especially if you use the keyboard/mouse with a laptop).

The unifying receiver only works on 2 keyboards right now I believe; the k340/350. I am almost positive it does not work on the older products.

I might have to break down and get me one. I have the anywhere mx and its nice.

The unifying receiver only works on 2 keyboards right now I believe; the k340/350. I am almost positive it does not work on the older products.

I might have to break down and get me one. I have the anywhere mx and its nice.

Good call on the unifying receiver -- didn't realize that it wasn't backwards compatible... way to force people to replace perfectly good hardware lol

Expected a lot from this mouse. My expectations weren't fully met, but it's still a good mouse nonetheless. For gaming, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Compared to my deathadder, the tracking and the response rate is mediocre at best.

I purchased one for my home gaming pc, but ended up bringing it to the office to use during work.
The mouse is great for browsing through long lines of code.

Back