Logitech MX518?

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
There was a deal on these babies and now they're all gone. Luckily my scroll button died less than 24 hours ago, and I don't like the idea of using a different mouse! Are there any hto deals on these left anywhere?

I think the deal was at Circuit City, and now the product is no longer listed on their site :(

My MX518 just had a cosmetic disaster and I'm in the same position, wishing I had jumped on that deal

Target has a red version in sotre for 40, but that's not really hot, it's only 5 dollars less than it is online.

the red version is the MX510 if I am not mistaken, it has less buttons and less DPI.

The Target "red version" is the MX518, just red. Same 1600DPI, same # buttons. No other change.

There is a NEWER version of the MX518 that boasts a DPI of 1800. Same moniker, but on the box it actually says 1800DPI.

Yeah all the ones I got from circuit city were the 1800DPI ones.

"all the ones?" you wouldn't be willing to sell me one of those, would you? :p

You guys realize the 518 has like a 5 year warranty and logitech will replace it for free, they'll ship you a brand new one if you bother to call them :D

You guys realize the 518 has like a 5 year warranty and logitech will replace it for free, they'll ship you a brand new one if you bother to call them :D

Actually, I believe it's a 3 year warranty. I have had to RMA a few keyboard/mouse combos for my work and their customer support have been completely friendly and helpful each each time.

It was 3 or 5 year ;) still I don't even think the 518 has been out for 3 years... maybe...

The Target "red version" is the MX518, just red. Same 1600DPI, same # buttons. No other change.

There is a NEWER version of the MX518 that boasts a DPI of 1800. Same moniker, but on the box it actually says 1800DPI.

Mine's the 1800 DPI version.

It just depends on the CR you get, I've had ones that made me fax a receipt, others just wanted serial number, others made me ship the product back.

:confused:

Back