Logitech MX518 - $21.35AR + free shipping

I bought this mouse over 2 and a half years ago from the egg for 31 dollars shipped, since then I have never seen the price of that mouse lower than that w/o rebates.

Warm deal I guess.

great mouse. i used one for 2 years without any issues at all.

this is suppose to be a great mouse , that is why i just ordered one from newegg for $35 :(

Awesome mouse, I'll never use anything else. I should buy another to have a backup...

Awesome mouse, I'll never use anything else. I should buy another to have a backup...

I agree... I think I have a 'backup' one too somewhere in the closet :) But what happens if the day comes when the backup needs a backup :eek:

In...need to replace the 3+yr old MS exploder 3.0a and at the same time I get an extra mouse for the test boxen:D

What was improved on these over the mx510's? I have one and love it, but I'm never one to question a good upgrade.

I agree... I think I have a 'backup' one too somewhere in the closet :) But what happens if the day comes when the backup needs a backup :eek:

I'm already thinking about getting a backup for the one that has not finish shipping to me yet :eek:. I'm just too used to the shape right now it seems.

I just recently upgraded from this mouse to a G5 blue only because I got a G5 blue refurb for $22.

Best 50 bux I spent 2 years ago for this mouse.

It's a hot deal at $22 me thinks.

Shows up as $19.99 AR now. And using the 5% off coupon above takes it to $18.24 AR. Still free shipping.

Are you guys also signed up for ebay live cashback? I've tried using cashback while buying stuff from two different sites so far and in the account my cashback still reads 0.

these mice are great i have given at least 4 of them away so far and none of them have died and have been heavily abused.. but i prefer g9 mice for my backup mice and primary mice..

i had 3 of these die on me within 2 years, but i guess ill try again
now that i know of logitechs awesome warranty service

What was improved on these over the mx510's? I have one and love it, but I'm never one to question a good upgrade.
MX510 = 12 bit data path over USB / 800 DPI optical resolution
MX518 = 16 bit data path over USB / 1600-800-400 DPI optical resolutions
Same body...just an internal upgrade to the components I suppose. The 1600 resolution is good for sniping in games or graphics work. I use the 800 DPI setting for everyday use though.

MX510 = 12 bit data path over USB / 800 DPI optical resolution
MX518 = 16 bit data path over USB / 1600-800-400 DPI optical resolutions
Same body...just an internal upgrade to the components I suppose. The 1600 resolution is good for sniping in games or graphics work. I use the 800 DPI setting for everyday use though.

I just got my mx518 today. Apparently, they've updated these to 1800DPI max last year.

Back