Logitech MX Revolution mouse - how to middle click?

TechJeff

Limp Gawd
Hi,

I recently installed a Logitech MX Revolution mouse in Windows 7 and also installed the current software from the web site. However, I can find no way in the software for enabling a "middle click" button on the mouse. I use it for many software programs, especially Firefox for opening new web sites in new tabs with the middle click.

I thought the middle click could be assigned to the side scroll wheel which has a click if you press in on it. But the software does not show a middle click assignment. The strange thing is I found on another site where an Apple user confirmed his MX Revolution software on the Mac DID have an assignment for middle click. So, if anyone knows how to do this on Windows 7 with the Logitech software please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

ah yes, the stupid thing with Logitech SetPoint is it sets 'Zoom' as the default option for Middle Button instead of 'Middle Click'

I dont install the logitech software, the mouse functions have always worked the way I've wanted them to without installing anything.

I always install the driver or software come with it to ensure that it works properly

Back