Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse $22.54

Great mouse I have a MX518SE & its been a dream for about 2 years now. Never faults

Had an MX518, I find the Razer DeathAdder 3500 better for gaming, particular FPS gaming. It's smoother on the pad and more precise.

Had an MX518, I find the Razer DeathAdder 3500 better for gaming, particular FPS gaming. It's smoother on the pad and more precise.

death adder has a great sensor but not everyone palms the mouse

A+ mouse. I replaced mine with a G500, but the MX518 stays in storage as back up.

A+ mouse. I replaced mine with a G500, but the MX518 stays in storage as back up.

Same here. If I hadn't gotten the G500 for such a steal, I'd still be using my 5-year old MX518. I've switched rigs, a couple monitors, and a keyboard, but the MX518 has always been by my side.

Legend. That is a good word for this mouse. It is the quintessential gaming mouse from which all gaming mouse were born! Too much?

Yeah, since my old MX510 was THE MOUSE from which all were then born.... :p

Love my 518 still...... Great mouse, especially on the RatPadz XT.....:D

I missed out on this...again. I've missed it multiple times now, grrr.

I had an MX518 and sold it w/ my rig about 3yrs ago to a friend...wish I wouldn't have let it go!

I have a G5 now, anyone willing to trade straight across for an MX518? PM me! ^_^

The MX518 is probably the smoothest mouse I have used. It's perfect for my hand size and knifing in BC2. :D

DigitalCancer - the deal is still going
EDIT: Oh damnit, never mind. They list the rebate form as effective but I see that inside when you open the rebate you had to buy by the first of the year. Sorry.

Back