Logitech low profile keyboard G915

A lot of Logitech MSRPs are basically inflated in my opinion due to how frequently they run sales. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 50% off for Black Friday for instance.

But I need a TKL or smaller version to be interested.

A lot of Logitech MSRPs are basically inflated in my opinion due to how frequently they run sales. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 50% off for Black Friday for instance.

But I need a TKL or smaller version to be interested.

They definitely start out with an inflated MSRP for their high end products. After they've been out a year they'll sell them for less with occasional 50% off sales. Sometimes the highest end stuff only goes for 25% off.

I wouldn't even pay half the MSRP for a keyboard.

I wouldn't even pay half the MSRP for a keyboard.

Personal preferences aside at half off the price is pretty comparable against what is in the market for the given feature set and specs. I guess the CM SK series is the only real direct competitor at the moment in terms of major brands? Chinese brands probably have cheaper low profiles.

At least to me the only "new" developments in keyboards over what I have would be low profile switches or optical switches. So if I were to get a new keyboard I'd look to one of those. Or maybe wireless.

This is 2019 and soon to be 2020! I need a voice activated keyboard dammit!

*playing ARMA 3

"Double yuu hold! Double yuu aye aye ess hold vee double yuu hold kay hold double yuu hold!"

I just tried one of these. Didn't feel too bad, but the clicky version clicks on the way down and the way up due to click bar. On the plus side, no clack on the way up or down.

Last edited:
I just tried one of these. Didn't feel too bad, but the clicky version clicks on the way down and the way up due to click bar. On the plus side, no clack on the way up or down.

That's absolutely terrible.

Back