Logitech Harmony One - $135 - Free Shipping

Very tempted, I was just shopping for Logitech remotes last night.

Decisions, decisions... Hot deals, my wallet hates you.

Not bad...I just ordered one from Logitech for $100, using their one-time 50% off coupon. Free shipping, too. I would not have ordered it without that coupon, though.

I love this remote. I even control the AC in the window with it.

someone who has some experience with this....will it work with a soundbar for volume control?

This is the best remote logitech makes.

Also, logitech are fucking idiots for not giving the RF version of this macro capability.

This remote is well worth the price i been having my for over a year works like a charm everything i won't in a remote you guys are getting one heck of a deal paid 200 for mine was worth every penny imo.

Love Harmony remotes. Have a 680 for the bedroom and an 880 for the Great room. Run an XBMC box in both rooms, works perfect out of the box if you just set the Harmony remote to a MCE remote. You can also set it do an MCE Keyboard and use a different Keymap on the XMBC.

This is tempting though, the One is the most comfortable and has the best button placement of all the Harmony Remotes IMO. $135 is not a bad price at all.

I'm currently using a MediaGate MCE remote for XBMC. Works great but I want something that controls Comcast and my Onkyo too.
I suppose I'll be losing out on some buttons currently on my MCE remote though...like Clear (mimics Escape key) and the color buttons which were set to other functions.
I notice the Harmony 700 has the color buttons and is cheaper than the Harmony One. What's the difference?...are you paying for the fancy touchscreen on the One?

For those looking for a remote receiver to control your windows PC, I suggest going on Ebay and search for "dell mce" or "hp mce". I got the HP one and it works great. It is specifically intended to work as a windows media center receiver and works fine with my older Harmony remote (Logitech Harmony 720). It can even turn my machine on and off!

someone who has some experience with this....will it work with a soundbar for volume control?

If the device is not in Logitech's online database, you can use the current remote from any device to teach the Harmony remote the codes. They are fantastic remotes, I have used several different varieties over the years, and currently have an 880 and 890 in use. I have no use for this, but am tempted at this price.

i still looking for a logitech 900 which should be better than this one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M56DI0

Using the Harmony One, this remote is called the Chinavision CVSB-983. Supposed to work perfectly with the Harmony remotes.

Interesting. I bought one hoping it would work, because Logitech said that it was supported. I fooled around with it forever, and finally called up Logitech. They had a guy go through and fix all the remote codes and said they would make those changes available to everyone else.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back