Logitech Harmony Express discontinued, Logitech providing FREE upgrade to Harmony Elite or refund

Kwincy

2[H]4U
At the end of September 2020, Logitech will be killing off the Harmony Express remotes and will provide a refund or a FREE upgrade to a Harmony Elite. If you have one and have updated your app, you should get a notification to submit a ticket for your refund or free upgrade. I just bought an Express a few days ago and submitted a request for an upgrade. Today I got a response with a coupon code for their store to buy one for $0. I had to pay $5 for shipping and .46 for sales tax (Kansas), so not a bad deal. This offer is good until the end of the year and the coupon code (if you request a free upgrade, that is) is good until December of next year.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/...94053-Important-Announcement-Harmony-Express-

I paid $120 plus tax for my Express from Amazon a few days ago and got a Harmony Elite for about $6. The elites go for $350 from Logitech and $270 from Amazon. Once I receive my remote from Logitech I may just send the Express back to Amazon since Logitech didn't request it back.

I had stopped using my Express. Time to dust it off and see if I can get in on this.

Back