Logitech G9X

Tandens

n00b
Hi,

I just got the logitech g9x and noticed that on the provided "precision" narrow drygrip grip, there's no polytetrafluoroethylene feet for the mouse to slide on, on the mousepad.

I can see 2 screws there instead, where the wide grip had the polytetrafluoroethylene feet. I just wanted to confirm with anyone else who as the mouse, that the narrow "precision" grip isn't suppose to have any polytetrafluoroethylene feet?

Thanks for any insight!

The precision grip for the G9/G9x doesn't have any feet for mine either. I actually have like 5 precision grips lying around and all of them are the same. I am pretty sure it's purposely designed that way because the side of the grip hovers over the surface about half of a centimeter, but also as long as the feet on the actual mouse are still full.

Did Logitech ever release any more grips for the G9, or does the new one just come with the same 2 grips?

I want a better claw-grip shell with high-traction edges and less in the way of palm-obstruction!

Would have been so nice if they ever actually released a full line of various shells for G9. Makes no sense that they would just let it die like this...

Back