Logitech G9x on sale @ Newegg

Dodger1

Limp Gawd
$69.99 with free shipping, use Code: EMCKGKG23 for a 15% discount and use the mail-in rebate for an additional $20.00 discount. Total after all of the above is $39.49.

FYI, that 15% coupon expires on 3/9 and can be used for any mouse @ the egg.

I own this mouse as well as the G5, G500, and MX518, and this is easily the worst of the lot. It's way too small, the buttons are poorly placed, and the "modular" design of the outer casing is pointless and poorly engineered. It's also too expensive compared to the other Logitech offerings and just feels less accurate than the rest. YMMV of course.

I own this mouse as well as the G5, G500, and MX518, and this is easily the worst of the lot. It's way too small, the buttons are poorly placed, and the "modular" design of the outer casing is pointless and poorly engineered. It's also too expensive compared to the other Logitech offerings and just feels less accurate than the rest. YMMV of course.

I would have to respectfully disagree and say that it is a great mouse for me. I have two - one for my desktop and one for my laptop.

This is a heck of a deal - the lowest price I've ever seen for it.

It's designed for those of us that use a "claw" and not a "palm" grip. Your other mice used for comparison are "palm" grip, so of course it's going to be way too small for what you're used to.

Definitely your own opinion. I have the original G9 and it is by far the best mouse I have owned. It being small is the reason it's so amazing. The removable casing is a good idea for people who prefer the comfort of the wider grip. I myself use the percision grip because it's smaller and I like claw gripping the mouse. I first bought it 4 years ago for 60$, worth every penny.

I think it's because you use the "palm" grip instead of the "claw" grip. The G5, G500 etc are great for people who like to palm their mice, but the G9 and G9x are mice designed for people who like to hold their mice differently, kind of like some Razer mice.

I know I love my G9 and had some trouble adjusting when I switched to the G500.

I have large hands so I have always used a claw grip, I've never held a mouse that was big enough for me to use a palm grip. Anyways, I have a G9X and I love it, best mouse I've ever used, $40 is a pretty good deal.

I currently use the sculpted Logitech mouse that came with the wireless split keyboard I got a few years back. I like the comfort of the mouse but it doesn't quite "feel" right anymore. I don't have huge hands and use a palm grip- so should I even consider a G9x? Is one of the optional grips more suited to a palm grip?

I have a "claw-grip" and I love the G9x. great price. I'm going to pick one up for a spare at this price. Thanks OP.

I will let you finish G9x but razor death adder is the best gaming mouse of all time

I have to say, the G9 is the best mouse I've ever used. The only downside is I wish they made a lag free wireless version which is exactly the same otherwise! (I use a microsoft x8, no lag)

The G9 has the best guts of any mouse I've ever used, smooth scrolling, movement, easy button clicks, but the design is simply ghastly. You really have to like small, bulbous, mice to enjoy it, I didn't. I use the G500 and am extremely happy with it.

Claw gripper here and +1 to what all the other claw grippers said above. The best claw-grip shape I've felt since the Logitech MouseMan dual optical sensor mouse.

+1000
If I was a real man or even as strong as the average child I could attempt the "Claw" grip that you people speak of. As it is, I have an extremely weak and liquid-noodle'ish wrist and there is just no way I can lay my Mr. Burns esq hand upon it a comfortable and 100% supported manner. Really, my wrist is so weak, (as is the rest of me) that if I was to use this horrid excuse for a pointing device and move it too fast my hand could fall off and land on the desk. Which would without a doubt cause several bones to break and a possible blood clot or two to form. I think it should be removed from the market immediately and put into one of the Saw film where it belongs.

Back